Infertility
Options

WTF Monday, what to ask?

We are going in for our WTF on Monday and I was just wondering if y'all have any advice on what to discuss?  I'm assuming we'll talk about my response to the cycle and what might have gone wrong.  I'm worried I'll be so emotional that I won't remember what is important to talk about.  We have 2 frosties, so I'm guessing we may discuss a FET, as well.  Sorry if this seems totally dumb, I just haven't been here before.  Any advice is appreciated :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: WTF Monday, what to ask?

• Options

I just had my first WTF on Tuesday.  I was very nervous about it.  It actually went pretty well.  The RE just explained what he thought went wrong and what he would do differently next time.  We went over our options.  I thought I would need to ask a bunch of questions, but I mostly just listened. 

Check out my post from last week:  https://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/58415314.aspx

The ladies gave me some questions.  I didn't actually ask very many of them though.  Will probably ask my RE more questions as we get started with IVF #2.  For now, I'm just trying to digest all the advice he gave us. 

Good luck!  So sorry you have to have this conversation. 

• Options
    I don't have much more to add beyond what PP referenced in her response but wanted to say good luck.
    ***SAIF & PAIF Welcome***

TTC since November 2008; me - poor egg quality,hypothyroidism,missing beta 3 integrin;
    DH - some MFI;

1 month clomid plus timing - BFN;
    3 months clomid + IUI - BFN BFN BFN

IVF #1 Nov/Dec 2009 - BFP - c/p;
    IVF #2.1 Jan 2011 - Converted to IUI - BFN;
    IVF #2.2 March/April 2011 - ER 3/23/11: 12 retrieved, 8 mature, 3 fert-ET 3dt 3/26/11: 3 embies - BFN;
    IVF #3 May 2011 - ER 5/19/11: 20 retrieved, 10 mature, 9 fert-ET 5dt 5/24/11 3 embies - BFN;
    Switched RE's for IVF #4 (CCRM) Oct 2011 - Surprise BFP before starting IVF #4!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageAnn679:

I just had my first WTF on Tuesday.  I was very nervous about it.  It actually went pretty well.  The RE just explained what he thought went wrong and what he would do differently next time.  We went over our options.  I thought I would need to ask a bunch of questions, but I mostly just listened. 

Check out my post from last week:  https://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/58415314.aspx

The ladies gave me some questions.  I didn't actually ask very many of them though.  Will probably ask my RE more questions as we get started with IVF #2.  For now, I'm just trying to digest all the advice he gave us. 

Good luck!  So sorry you have to have this conversation. 

Thank you so much for the link, I didn't see that originally and it was very helpful.  I hate that any of us have to go do this :( 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"