Success after IF

Uh oh, he can open doors!

Well this isn't fun! I'm particularly worried about the door to our basement which we keep locked anyway, but what happens when I need to go down there?

I know they sell safety locks for door knobs problem is all of our knobs are this style and many of ours don't have locks. 

Any suggestions?

Forever in our hearts
~12/05 * 7/06 * 12/06 * 4/07 * 10/08~
"When the world says, "Give up" hope whispers, "Try one more time"
After 4yrs, 5 IUI's, 2 IVF's, 2 FET's, PGD, and 5 losses our little miracle is finally here!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Cricket's Cadence

Re: Uh oh, he can open doors!

• Mine have started to be able to open doors as well.  Yikes!  I have purchased gates for the doorways that I need to keep LOs out of.   Maybe if you put a gate up, even if you had to run to the basement and LO opened door, he wouldn't be able to get past a gate. 
    IVF #3 10/09 BFP! 12dp3dt Beta #1 = 319 14dp3dt Beta #2 = 565 21dp3dt Beta #3 = 10,475! u/s showed twins!! IVF 12/12 BFP! image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Different doorknob on the door going down the steps for now that can be baby profed?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I feel your pain.  Nicholas just figured out how to unlock and open our front door to get out of the house.   Now I have to keep the screen door locked and am going to have to get DH to put something up high so he can't get out.   
  • I have no advice...we are not even close to that!  But don't they sell child proof things for that type of handle?  I swear I have seen them.
  • imageDrVWife:
    I have no advice...we are not even close to that!  But don't they sell child proof things for that type of handle?  I swear I have seen them.

If they do I can't find them anywhere. We might have to switch out all our knobs Sad

Forever in our hearts
    After 4yrs, 5 IUI's, 2 IVF's, 2 FET's, PGD, and 5 losses our little miracle is finally here!

Cricket's Cadence
  • https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2792265

Found them!  I knew I had seen them....maybe this will work for you.  Good luck!

• TTC #1 May/June 2008
    CP 7.19.08
    Dx with PCOS 3.27.09
    HSG 7.15.09 = All clear
    8.09 & 9.09(re-try) IUI #1/2 - Clomid 100mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel=cancelled due to cysts
    10.09 IUI #1/2 - Clomid 100mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel Crinone 8%=BFP!
    22mm Follie / 60mil & 48mil post wash counts Beta #1 (14dpiui)= 102 Beta #2 (18dpiui)= 714 12.3.09 HB 135bpm

Our baby boy was born on 7.8.10 @ 38 weeks 2 days! 2:17pm 6lbs 8oz 20" long
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    TTC #2
    HSG 2.2013 - IUI 1/2, 3/4 = BFN - Took 4 month forced break
    IUI 5/6 Clomid 150mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel ( 11 & 15 mil post wash counts) = 2ww
  • Thank you ladies. I checked amazon and the bru store, even asked a sales person. But I had no luck. Guess I didn't search enough. Off to place my order! 

Forever in our hearts

Cricket's Cadence
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"