Trying to Get Pregnant

wanna laugh?

I just went to target and bought:

3 pregnancy tests

1 maternity skirt (crazy maybe but it was 6 dollars and maternity clothes are a rip off)

1 bottle of wine

The girl at the checkout kinda looked at me sideways and half laughed. I felt the need to justify my purchase to her so (I lied) and said, "this (wine) is for if this (HPT) is negative. She was like, "what if you already are but just don't know??" I said, "I know I'm not"

She was like, "how do you know?" and I just laughed and said, "I know".

Why did I lie and tell her I was going to test when I know I haven't even ovulated yet? I don't know. Probably because the idea of explaining that I am pissing on OPK's every day was too much.

Thought you guys might appreciate that.

TTC #3 since Feb 2014 DS 1: 2010 DS 2: 2012

Re: wanna laugh?

• Try buying the wine for DH when you're 9 months pregnant. That's awesome Stick out tongue No excuses there! I just keep my mouth shut. lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • that totally made me "LOL". haha

• Loading the player...
  • Haha! That must have been quite a sight. :)
    TTC #1 since 4/2011. Cycle 1 = BFN. Cycle 2 = BFN. Cycle 3 = BFP 6/28. CP 7/2. Cycle 4 = TTA. Cycle 5 = BFN. Started progesterone. Cycle 6 = Disaster. Cycle 7 = Progesterone. BFN Cycle 8 = BFN. Cycle 9 = BFN. Cycle 10 = BFP 1/1/12. C/P 1/8/12. Cycle 11 = BFP 2/3. Stick! Due 10/15/12. Baby girl arrived via c-section on 10/10/12 after 20 hours of labor. Welcome my love!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"