Adoption
Options

*sort of* checking in

hey ladies, in my efforts to prioritize my time and life and kids better, I am spending less and less time on my computer. I easily will go a week without getting to it.

HOWEVER I still check in here almost every day with my black berry, but I can't post or reply on it! I don't know why, but it just won't let me.

So I am keeping up on everyone and praying for Captain and celebrating with others and welcoming newcombers (and MrsB! Yay for baby #2 plans!!).. but none of you can see it!Embarrassed

But I am "here" in spirit lol.... I just wanted to let you know that I am sorry I haven't been very active, but I AM HERE!!!

In other news Aida's adoption will be final in 2 weeks!!! We are soooo excited.  I never understood why it was such a big deal before, but man it is! I can't wait till it is over and done and she is ours FOREVER.

Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image

Re: *sort of* checking in

• Options

When Zoe's adoption was finalized it was such a HUGE day for us - it's so exciting and emotional.  I got so choked up when the judge was speaking to us! 

I'm really happy for you guys (congratulations!) and like Mrs. B. said can't wait to see some news pics of your family!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

HELLO!!!  I love that you check in :)

We should finalize next month too, wouldn't be cool if it is the same date lol

Glad you checked in

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks, MayDay.  I appreciate the prayers.

Congratulations on your upcoming finalization!  I know just what you mean about not fully understanding why it's so important until it's your family obtaining final, PERMANENT legality.  Please stop back in and tell us how your day goes!

• Options
    I hope you don't mind a question from a dirty lurker, but do you mind telling me how exactly you prnounce your daughter's name? I absolutely LOVE Aida (the Opera) and have always pronounced it Eye-EE-dah. However, I do not know if this is correct. Do you pronounce it that way, or A-dah (long a)?

Anniversary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC/BFP/FF details in bio

• Options
    long a :)  like aid a 
    Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"