Success after IF

*Davez* 1st year video question

Or anyone else who made them.

Did you use window movie maker. If so how did you transition to video? I keep loosing the song when I add it.

If you didn't use WMM what did you use?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: *Davez* 1st year video question

• I use WMM for simple projects (Pinnacle for others) - I'm guessing that the video has AUDIO to it already? when you say you lose the song, it bumps down, or just goes away?

You can't have a lot of tracks on WMM stuff, but there have been plenty of times that I have a video playing with her talking, and the background music track playing as well. ( you can adjust the volume of each, you know) so it's easy to do. Maybe you just have something set goofy? Check for updates, reboot the computer, and reload the whole movie (SAVE OFTEN AS YOU WORK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and remember to neve move any of your "elements" until you've burned that video and are SURE you're making no changes. Heed my warning!  ;-)

let me know if you're still having issues - I can try to help.

Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence
  • I used the web site onetruemedia.com. I signed up so I had to pay a monthly fee ($5.99/mo or something like that), but I was able to cancel at anytime. By doing that I was given a lot more extras, and I was able to download the video to my computer for free. It was super user friendly, but it took a long time. My video was almost 10 minutes long though. Hope this helps!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"