2nd Trimester

intelligender Gender predictor test

There is this test called "Intelligender Gender Predictor Test" at some drug stores that says it is 80% accurate after 10 weeks. I just bought and tried one today and got BOY as a result. I go for my 3D ultrasound next saturday to find out what the baby is and I'm excited to see if its right and if I didnt waste my money. Did anyone else try this? Did it accurately tell the gender of your baby??
ITS A GIRL!
Isolde Genevi

Re: intelligender Gender predictor test

• I did it for kicks.  On "The Doctors" they said it was 90%, but I did it keeping in mind it was exactly like an OWT.  ALL the OWT, incl the chart, have said boy.  No Matter what i do.  EXCEPT the Native American legend.  It says girl.  I find out Monday.  LOL;0) 
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Cloth Diapers at Nurtured Family
  • I used the gendermaker test at about 10 weeks and it said boy. Found out Monday it IS a boy!
  • Loading the player...
  • I bought the test as well, and it also told me boy.  I later read review of the test online and apparently this test almost always tells people they are having a boy. So, I guess it has a 50% chance of being correct. ;) 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Intelligender is about 50% accurate, just like any other method of guessing.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

med-free birth x2, breastfeeding, baby wearing SAHM
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My BFP Chart

• I did the intelligender and the gender maker test and both said girl. We are having a boy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • LOL!  Then maybe there is hope for that pink cupcake outfit I got a week after my BFP "just in case."  LOL;0) 
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Cloth Diapers at Nurtured Family
  • mine said boy.. we're having a girl. but it was fun just to do. we knew going into it the accuracy wasn't very high but did it for pure entertainment.
    Meagan and Travis
    BFP 2/27/11 Missed M/C 4/2/11
    BFP 6/8/11 Delilah Rae born February 17, 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagecathom7:
    I did it for kicks.  On "The Doctors" they said it was 90%, but I did it keeping in mind it was exactly like an OWT.  ALL the OWT, incl the chart, have said boy.  No Matter what i do.  EXCEPT the Native American legend.  It says girl.  I find out Monday.  LOL;0) 

Native american legend? what is this???

ITS A GIRL!
    Isolde Genevi
  • Well I guess 50% is no better than anything else! haha! Oh well. I would be happy if it was a boy or a girl!
    ITS A GIRL!
    Isolde Genevi
  • I took the same test last wknd. It said I was having a boy. It was right with my sister in laws pregnancies. I will find out in a few wks if it is right for me.
  • My coworker took it and it said boy...she's having a girl!

Mine also said boy and I'll find out on Tuesday 

Anniversary

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I did two different ones, both said girl, i am having a boy.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• The Native American legend only works if you are on your 2nd baby....  You can google it, and there's a girl's blog that comes up.  If the hairline on the back of the neck of your first child goes straight across, you will have the same gender(so if you have a boy, it'll be boy and vice versa).  If the hairline comes to a point, it'll be opposite. My DS's comes to a point...  It worked correctly on all FIVE of my sister's kids....  LOL;0)  Here's the link...

https://www.whattoexpect.com/blogs/mylittlemonkeys/baby-gender-prediction-ive-found-the-secret

• The thing that bugs me about the test is that they don't give you any information at all about how it works. What exactly in the urine are they testing for? And they say on the website that it's 80% or 90% accurate, but based on two unpublished independent studies.

Well, I did it, and it said boy. I guess I'll find out in February....

Elkanah Brave, born 02/06/2012 7:26am
  • well it works for me in a way. My first son straight across, my second son straight across third son comes to a point. I hopefully find out tuesday what this baby is. Be very interesting if this is correct!!
  • Ours said boy and we are having a girl

? ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE ? Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"