Babies: 9 - 12 Months

knock knock, anybody home?!

Anyone on tonight? I haven't been on much the past two weeks, mostly because I have been busy and have been trying to go to bed earlier. C is in bed, DH is watching the ball game and I am a grouch.  I'm on my period, upset that my milk has basically dried up (which makes me said about not being able to nurse longer and only pumping, sorry I complain about this a lot)and I'm a little stressed because C's formula is so darn expensive, roughly $270 a month.  Ugh...cheer me up somebody please!!!! 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: knock knock, anybody home?!

• I'm here, after a very long, crazy afternoon! I had neice and nephew dropped off with me and my house has been destroyed. Thank god all 3 kids are in bed now! Of course, DH isn't expected to be home until late..

But, on the plus.. I made magaritas!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers 
    Pinterest:misskristina22
    Instagram:misskristina26
  • imagemisskristina21:

I'm here, after a very long, crazy afternoon! I had neice and nephew dropped off with me and my house has been destroyed. Thank god all 3 kids are in bed now! Of course, DH isn't expected to be home until late..

But, on the plus.. I made magaritas!!

I'll take one, frozen, with salt! 

• Loading the player...
  • You want regular, or a strawberry flavored one?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers 
    Pinterest:misskristina22
    Instagram:misskristina26
  • imagemisskristina21:

You want regular, or a strawberry flavored one?

regular! :)

• imagemisskristina21:

You want regular, or a strawberry flavored one?

regular! :)

• I'm here. In bed with my little grump. I'm sorry about your milk :( I don't think you complain about it too much at all. I know what it's like to struggle with BFing and it's kind of a big deal. It's awesome that you got to do it for this long though

IMG_8165 lb4lyfe2
    Online Photo Editor

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Ztarrgheighzurr Lylliegh Smith is due in January!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Sorry to hear about your supply tanking but it really is awesome that you made it this far. I feel your pain on the formula cost; we're still on Nutramigen :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My attempt to cheer you up:

Kelsy pooped this morning and DH got stuck with the diaper.  On his way to the bathroom to plop the poo (we CD), he dropped it on the floor.  And totally picked it up with his hand!!!  And then ran the rest of the way to the bathroom screaming like a little girl "I have poo in my hand!!!"  It was awesome!! 

• What type of formula is so expensive?  We use about 6 cans a month.  About $120 at retail value.
    Om nom nom
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagejenna3016:
    What type of formula is so expensive?  We use about 6 cans a month.  About $120 at retail value.
    Alimentum ready to feed. Almost $9 for a32 oz. Quart from He refuses the powder.
  • imageCupcakeKaper:

My attempt to cheer you up:

Kelsy pooped this morning and DH got stuck with the diaper.  On his way to the bathroom to plop the poo (we CD), he dropped it on the floor.  And totally picked it up with his hand!!!  And then ran the rest of the way to the bathroom screaming like a little girl "I have poo in my hand!!!"  It was awesome!! 

I think I woke K up from laughing so hard!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"