Baby Names
Options

help w/ first name for a girl

The middle name for my baby girl will be Llourdes, after my Portuguese grandmonther.  I have some first name ideas, but was just wondering if anybody had any good first name ideas to go with Llourdes.

Thanks in advance for the opinions!

Re: help w/ first name for a girl

• Options

The name is NMS, but I would only spell it with one "L" for her ease.

ETA: oh, sorry. I see now that Llourdes is the MN.

What style names do you like? MNs are wonderful because they can be a tribute or off the wall or anything else and it's just a MN that the child will most likely not go by. FNs can be fitted to go with them, but without any inkling as to your style, it's kind of hard to suggests first names.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
    3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
    7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
    DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.
  • Options
    imagebrookelynpaisley:

The name is NMS, but I would only spell it with one "L" for her ease.

ETA: oh, sorry. I see now that Llourdes is the MN.

What style names do you like? MNs are wonderful because they can be a tribute or off the wall or anything else and it's just a MN that the child will most likely not go by. FNs can be fitted to go with them, but without any inkling as to your style, it's kind of hard to suggests first names.

Yep, I agree with Brook. All sorts of stuff will work. What kind of names do you like?  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I like Kennedy and Peyton
  • Options

Hmmm, NMS, but I'll take a stab at it.

They're both very boy to me, so these may go from the unisex end of the spectrum to very girl

Makenzie, Kendall, Riley, Devin, Katelyn, Megan, Aurora, Morgan, Kerrigan, Jordan, Finley, Teagan, Olivia, Delaney, Parker, Kelsey, Cassidy, Emma, Layla, Piper, Madison, Mallory, Leah, Anna, Emily, Arden, Hannah, Alaina, Elodie, Brynn, Delilah, Emerson, Paige, Brooke, Hailey, Greer, Blaire, Molly

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
    3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
    7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
    DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.
  • Options
    I think you should go as simple as you can with a MN like that...Alice, Claire, Anne, Avery, etc.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"