3rd Trimester
Options

At what point..

..did time begin to slow down for you?

Ive felt like the weeks have just FLOWN by. Before i know it, it's Wednesday and im another week closer to meeting my little boy.

But this week, week #31, has just been DRAGGING on. The days might be getting shorter but the weeks are taking FOREVER!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: At what point..

• Options
    This pregnancy is still flying by for me!
  • Options
    Time slowed down 3 days ago.....and.....its.....dragging.....im pretty sure its because my hips hurt so bad i cant sleep anymore then a few hours a night!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    For me it only really slowed down this week...39 weeks...
  • Options
    For me, last week when my constant acid relfux/heartburn kicked in. Such a bummer since I have only been off of zofran for 3 wks. I replaced puking and Zofran with burning chest and Zantac 150. BOO!  I do know that time is running out, and I still have some loose ends to tie up, but I feel like we are overall ready to go! I think being so ready already has slowed time down too, but we are having to be prepared for a preemie.
  • Options
    There was a big transition from 33 to 34 weeks in regards to how quickly time has passed. I was put on bed rest during my 34 th week, so I'm sure that's why. Then on Tuesday, my AFI showed borderline fluid levels, and my ob thought we may have to induce today. The last couple of days have DRUG. Today, my AFI was better but now I'm on hospital bed rest with induction early next week, so I'm sure time just slowed down again.
  • Options
    Around 26 weeks when I was put on modified bed rest. Weeks flew by when I was working but sitting on my butt all day? Not so much.
  • Options
    this has been the longest week EVER!!! i think it's a combination of not sleeping, my whole body hurting, worrying about everything and a long stressful week at work. i will be so glad to have the weeks speed up again. hope next week is better when my once a week dr. appointments start
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"