May 2012 Moms

chicken makes me want to die a little.

eww chicken.

all who want to join the I hate chicken club may do so.

That is all.

image imageimage

Re: chicken makes me want to die a little.

• This cracks me up b/c of my chicken experience this am.  Imagine 6:30AM getting ready for work.  We had chicken tacos the other day and I can smell it through the fridge door.  I tell DH he has to get rid of it NOW.  He takes it out and feeds it to the outside cats who are very happy.  He thinks it is strong too.  He goes outside.  I get ready to get into my car and run to the front yard and puke b.c all I can think of how gross chicken is and the smell of tacos.  So long story short...I hate chicken too. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My /Chart; BFP 3/8/11 CP 3/16/11; 7/11 HSG & S/A both clear;
    Cycle 12~ 50 mg Clomid=BFP 9/9/11, Beta #1=280 & Beta #2=1513, 6w3d hb=122 bpm/ 8w2d hb=186 bpm/12w2d could not hear hb had a 3rd u/s and got to see the hb. 16w2d heard the hb! 156 bpm. A/S 1/3=girl
    <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="Home D
  • I'm in.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been a member of this club for the last 2 weeks! However, eggs are ok!:)
    TTC Since July 2008.
    Me: PCOS DH: Low everything (MFI)
    Clomid with TI x 3 2010 BFN
    Clomid+IUI+Ovidrel 2010 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 2011
    9/8/11 Beta #1: 2082!! 9/19/11 Beta#2 34,689!! U/S 9/22/11 HR 127! 11/8/11 HR 150! 12/6/11 HR 136! 12/14/11 HR 139! Born at 26w2d on 2/4/2012! After 83 days in the NICU, Adalyn came home on 4/26/12!
    FET 1 3/2013 BFN
    FET 2 5/2013 BFN
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I had no food aversions during my first pregnancy, but today I could not spend any time in the meat department in the grocery store. But mainly it was the pork. I could not look at the pork.
    I'm hiding from my local boards!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • It's not chicken, but if I see or smell corn again, it's over!  Gaahhh!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • haha My last pregnancy I couldn't even prepare it for my husband without gagging let alone attempt eating it! One day I put it in a crock pot so I didn't have to cook it. When I got home and the smell hit me, I opened all the windows and doors in the house to fumigate (it was Feb. in Pittsburgh PA)! This time I found out I was pregnant after running to the trash can to toss my cookies after attempting to eat a bite of pork! So this time chicken is ok (still not my fav ;-) but pork is awful! I always say the crappier/weirder I feel, the better I feel mentally that everything is going ok!

• This has been me ALL week!  At costco, the guy behind us put a roasted chicken on the cash and I caught a whiff of it and almost got sick.  The sight, thought and smell of chicken just puts me over the edge!

Thanksgiving is in a few weeks here and I hope I'm ok enough with turkey for then! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"