Babies: 9 - 12 Months

switching to milk/sippy

i'm so confused on this LOL. i'm going to start mixing milk in with LO's formula soon so that by 12 months she will be on milk completely. i have been giving her a sippy for 4 months and she is only just now starting to get the hang of it, but she mostly just plays with it and maybe drinks about an ounce or two total. 

also, she does not hold her own bottle. she can, but she just won't.  i would like her to be fully on a sippy by the time she is completely off formula, but i'm afraid she wont drink enough. 

so a few questions: how did you make the transition (if you did)? is anyone's LO drinking milk out of a bottle? how much milk does your LO get in a day (i think our pedi said no more than 24oz in a day)? at what age was your LO fully off the bottle (if they are)?

TIA. any advice would be helpful.  

Re: switching to milk/sippy

• We are slowly transitioning. I got her a sippy cup with a straw that she doesn't have to tip back. She loves the straw.
    i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • imagegisa886:
    We are slowly transitioning. I got her a sippy cup with a straw that she doesn't have to tip back. She loves the straw.

i have one of those too - she doesnt seem to get it any better than the others, she just chews on it lol 

• Loading the player...
  • I've tried 4 different sippys and a straw.  DS throws the biggest fit every time he sees it.  I'm talking full blown fit.  I have no clue what I'm going to do.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"