Success after IF
Options

Feber is hard the first few days!

Last night it was just over 25 minutes of all out screaming with the visits.  Tonight we are on 35 minutes and still going at it :(  I hope she is done soon it is so hard on mommy and daddy.  I know that this is what will be best in the long run.  We are all tired from getting up so many times during the night!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Feber is hard the first few days!

• Options
    ((((HUGS))))))) I hope she goes to sleep for you soon.
  • Options
    It is hard. Big hugs
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep, it's hard but hang in there and keep reminding yourself this is for her own good. You are helping her develop healthy sleep habits. In just a few days, she'll go to sleep without so much as a whimper and it'll be AWESOME.
    TTC#1=Feb 2009: 50 mg Clomid+Ovidrel shot+Metformin+Dexamethasone+TI=BFP!

TTC#2=July 2011: Surprise BFP: Chemical Pregnancy
  • Options
    It is hard. For us it took about a week to get to a good place. But now P SSTN (with a 3:30 feeding) consistently, and we are all getting much better sleep. It gets better, I promise! Hang in there. (((((hugehugs)))))
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Options

If it makes you feel any better - my DS cried for 1 hr 20 min the first night, then 1 hr 15 min the second night.  The third night, it was only 10 min, the fourth 5 min, then it was right to sleep after that.

I was really second guessing our decision after the second night, but by the third there was SUCH a drastic improvement, and he has been a MUCH better sleeper since we did it.  

And maybe if you have a #2, you will get lucky like me.  DD has been a great sleeper since day 1, and never needed any sleep training.  We like to think she was our reward for going through the torture of Ferber the first time! 

TTC#1 = Success on Cycle#19 with Clomid/trigger/b2b IUIs; beta#1 (15dpiui) 200, #2 (18dpiui) 433, #3 (22dpiui) 2356; TTC#2 = Surprise BFP 9/2009; TTC#3 = m/c at 6 wks, 10/29/11; BFP#2 4/1/2012... Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"