New to The Bump
Options

not sure yet......

my breast are killing me and growing something they havent dont in ten years, and i'm breaking out on my face chest and neck, my hair is oily,  i'm moody and tired and allwwayyss hungry even after i eat, but i just had a period....i've heard thats possible though, and that really scares me you know. any advice? i'm thinking i'm gonna pick up a test tomorrow

Re: not sure yet......

• Options
    thanx i'm really hoping for a postive i've been trying for ten years now and i'm not sure what BFP stands for....new to all this really i've never had these symptoms with my first three misses. good luck to you too hope you get a postive soon
  • Options
    If you have taken tests, then plz posts whether you got positive results. I want to know.
    It
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Ditto the pps.

Have you seen a dr about the fact you haven't gotten pregnant in 10 years?

And there's a bump glossary in the lower left corner of the page.

• Options
    i've gotten pg in the ten years but had three miscarriages, i havent gotten the test yet will update tonight after i take it.
  • Options
    k so the test came out negative, but my friend who is an ob nurse said that it just might mean the hormones arent strong enough to show up yet so i'm gonna wait another week and try the test again. and even if it comes out neg too i'm still gonna keep TTC.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"