Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

This is a FB related rant

But not about the new timeline-it's ok, I'll get used to it. I'm pissed about the stupid thing on the right that posts every freaking comment/like I do! We didn't make any big FB announcment about #2 and now because I wrote on a friends wall about wanting a Carolina Blue headband, I've gotten like 5 messages that say "omg are you pregnant".

Damn you FB for allowing me no privacy!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: This is a FB related rant

• Options
    I don't really understand the point of that thing.  I never look at it.  I find it to be a nuisance and 99.999% of the things I don't care about.
    My Blog: http://krate24.blogspot.com/ Heather Ann, born still on Jan. 26, 2009 at 27w2d. <a href="http://s1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa361/krate24/?action=view
  • Options
    imagekrate24:
    I don't really understand the point of that thing.  I never look at it.  I find it to be a nuisance and 99.999% of the things I don't care about.
    Yea I'm not a fan of it. Like I expect that friends of mine who are also friends with the other person would see my post, but not EVERYONE I'm friends with. It's unnecesaary.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I honestly don't even look at it. Maybe you just have really dedicated stalkers. Wink
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageames17:
    I honestly don't even look at it. Maybe you just have really dedicated stalkers. Wink
    Apparently! And it was funny because 3 of the messages started out "Sorry to sound like I'm stalking you" (or something to that effect)
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    You're 21 weeks PG and still trying to hide it?  Embrace and celebrate it!
  • Options
    Not stalker fb related but I thank you profusely for that shutterfly code. You are totes awesome.
    i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • Options
    imageArnegard:
    You're 21 weeks PG and still trying to hide it?  Embrace and celebrate it!
    Not trying to hide it, just very superstitious and I don't like to make big FB announcements Smile
  • Options
    imagegisa886:
    Not stalker fb related but I thank you profusely for that shutterfly code. You are totes awesome.
    Ah yay-gald you got to use it!! I hate when they send them at times I can't use them, so I'm always glad to give them away!
  • Options

I agree that side bar is stupid.  I don't care what an old co-worker of mine has to say to his daughter on FB YKWIM.

However I agree with the pp the fact that you are 21 weeks and your friends on FB don't know??

But I keep up with a lot of people on there. 

• Options
    Yea the new FB sucks!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I think this works to make it so everyone doesn't know every single move you make on facebook!

https://www.business2community.com/facebook/facebook-rumor-please-do-me-a-favor-do-this-instead-062354

• Options
    I need to login to my husband's account to check his feed box but awhile ago I went to my profile page and everytime it posted a like or comment that I did I would click the box and choose the option not to share my likes etc.
  • Options
    imagenonasimonsen:
    Where in NC are you from? I'm born and raised here in Wilmington (and still here)! :)
    If only...I'm just a huge fan of UNC and the state of North Carolina in general. We are actually from the midwest and we're just NC dreaming! :)
  • Options
    Same rant here. I dont want everyone to know when I post something on a friends page or if I "like" something or whatever. If I wanted anyone to know, I would post it as my fvcking status. Its why I have stayed off facebook so much.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• Options
    imageanglkrs:

I think this works to make it so everyone doesn't know every single move you make on facebook!

https://www.business2community.com/facebook/facebook-rumor-please-do-me-a-favor-do-this-instead-062354

Yes 

• Options
    I just ignore that, every time they change it is hard to adjust.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"