Minnesota Babies
Options

? about Birth and Baby Expo

First off let me know right away if this post isn't appropriate and I'll take it off right away...

Has anyone been to the Minneapolis Birth and Baby expo and do you think it would be a good place to promote my business?  I'm trying to get a feel for what its like and dont want to waste money, I mean of course people who are having babies will be there which is great but didnt know if it was more birthing services etc...

Re: ? about Birth and Baby Expo

• Options
    when is this?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The 15th, I think I'm going to go ahead and be a part of it.  It seems really neat they're all about supporting the mother, breastfeeding, vbac etc.  I've not ever been before that's why I was wondering if it would be a good fit.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I honestly don't think a table for photography is something that will fit in at that expo. 

Unless of course, you offer birth photography....I know there were some of those last year...but none of the standard newborn/family photographers. 

• Options

Thanks! That's just the kind of feedback I was looking for : ) Although I just signed up for a table before seeing it!!!    That's what I was afraid of : ( 

I talked to the lady who is the contact for the event but I'm guessing they try to get as many people who want to exhibit to exhibit... 

It looks like it might be a long day for me then, shoot.

• Options
    I should have posted the question when I first thought of participating instead of right before the deadline!
  • Options
    I mean, you might get some leads. It's just that most of the people going to that expo aren't probably going to be looking for a photographer, KWIM? There will be some though, I'm sure. 
  • Options
    There were at least 3 photographers when I went two years ago. I took their info, so you never know.
    Mom to little frog 8/07, Lucky Duck 5/10, & Little Lion 4/12
  • Options
    Thanks Smile  If nothing else I guess I'll learn for next year!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"