Babies on the Brain

Good evening Ladies

What is everyone up to this fine friday evening?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Good evening Ladies

• Loading the player...
  • What are we drinking tonight? I need to live vicariously through someone.
  • coors light or bud light lime.
  • imageMrs.Rotty:
    coors light or bud light lime.

::snags an e-coors::

DH just got back from buying "the winning lottery ticket." If it really is the winner, I'm totally throwing a BOTB get together in some place tropical.

• Rotty! you've been making me super hungry on pinterest.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • LOL! I'm loving pintrest. It basically does my meal planning for me. lol!
  • it's given me some great ideas! im sad that i dont have time to make fabulous dinners at night anymore.  im back to mostly crockpots and making stuff on the weekends.
  • I try and cook most nights. I don't work, so i feel like its my 'job' to keep up the house. yes, i know its silly but its how i feel. now that B's back on days the only nights i don't cook are mondays and tuesdays because i have night class. and I could do a crock pot meal, but then I'd have nothing to eat before, and it would be over done by the time he got home i did eat it. etc etc.

• i get ya.  i had so much fun planning on meals and making them all summer. i still could if i had a small snack when i get home from work and we ate after we put isla down for bed. but now that isla is taking a bottle i may be able to come home from work and cook instead of immediately sit on the couch feeding her for a half hour! ive had some success cooking the meat in the crockpot and then using it to make enchiladas or whatever when we get home.  or i just make some kind of chili haha.
  • I have a couple go to crock pot meals if your interested.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"