Babies on the Brain

Has anybody seen the new show

Pan Am? I'm watching it now but missed the first episode or two. I'd like to know if I missed to much that I shouldnt watch or if it isn't worth watching at all.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Has anybody seen the new show

• You haven't missed much! It has only aired one episode! I saw it Sunday I think and I really enjoyed it! :)

DS1: 4/15/2011
    Dx: ASD, SPD and receptive and expressive speech delay at 21 months
    BFP #2: CP 5/2012
    DS2: 4/24/2013
    BFP #4: Miscarriage at 5 weeks 7/2014
    BFP #5: 8/8/2014 Due 4/20/2015 
    Its a healthy girl!!!!! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm pretty sure what you are watching is the first episode re-run.  It aired Sunday night for the first time.  We watched it.  It was pretty good.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagepinkflipflops44:
    I'm pretty sure what you are watching is the first episode re-run.  It aired Sunday night for the first time.  We watched it.  It was pretty good.
    I just figured out the pilot was re aired. Eh, it seems decent enough to watch.
  • imageMadison830:
    Can anyone explain the bridget / kate / govt guy plot to me? DH is making so much damn noise in the kitchen I couldn't hear much and I'm not sure if I'm missing something or if it's supposed to be mysterious!
    I'm a bit confused but from what I made of it Bridget was an agent and recommended Kate as her replacement. I don't know why she's leaving. Bridget was the one that set up that "lunch" in the cafe so Kate could meet the American agent.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"