Babies: 9 - 12 Months

What are we all drinking tonight?

I know there was jello shots this morning, but what about now since most of our kiddos are in bed?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: What are we all drinking tonight?

• Bacardi and Coke ZeroBig Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Green mint tea
  • misskristina21 is sending me an interwebz margarita....other than that, I just had a sip of DH's wine.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • A really nice blush wine, I don't remember what it's called... 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm drinking in my own awesomeness. My kid never goes to bed.
    IMG_8165 lb4lyfe2
    Online Photo Editor

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Ztarrgheighzurr Lylliegh Smith is due in January!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageTitts McGeee:
    I'm drinking in my own awesomeness. My kid never goes to bed.
    Best answer ever.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • DH and I just finished a bottle of Cupcake wine (I made him buy it for me - ha!).  
  • Still underage.. Not that it's ever stopped anybody.
  • imageCupcakeKaper:
    DH and I just finished a bottle of Cupcake wine (I made him buy it for me - ha!).  
    Lucky, my H is strictly a beer guy. But I used Cupcake to cook with the other day. I am cheap today and I'm drinking Barefoot. Its not half bad. We live down the street from a winery, but that crap is expensive.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageRandomPickle:
    imageCupcakeKaper:
    DH and I just finished a bottle of Cupcake wine (I made him buy it for me - ha!).  
    Lucky, my H is strictly a beer guy. But I used Cupcake to cook with the other day. I am cheap today and I'm drinking Barefoot. Its not half bad. We live down the street from a winery, but that crap is expensive.

No kidding!!  I drank a bottle of my dad's this summer from some fancy winery and he flipped his sh!t on me!!!  I had to replace the stupid bottle!  

We buy yellow tail because it's cheap.  And there is no beer because DH drank the last of my Sam Adams Cherry Wheat and now it's too late in the season to get more :(  Woodchuck ale here we come! 

• Just water, although I am tempted to indulge in an Alexander Keiths that's in the fridge.
  • imageCupcakeKaper:

imageRandomPickle:
    imageCupcakeKaper:

No kidding!!  I drank a bottle of my dad's this summer from some fancy winery and he flipped his sh!t on me!!!  I had to replace the stupid bottle!  

We buy yellow tail because it's cheap.  And there is no beer because DH drank the last of my Sam Adams Cherry Wheat and now it's too late in the season to get more :(  Woodchuck ale here we come! 

Have you tried the woodchuck pumpkin cider yet? I was excited about it because I love drinking pumpkin ale/ciders, but I couldn't taste the pumpkin at all. It just tasted like apple cider. Also, I have never seen Sam Adams Cherry wheat. I hope they still have it out next year. It sounds yummy!
  • I'm hitting the white wine pretty hard tonight. It's been a looooong week.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Had a beer but i'm dunso.  I'm super tired.
  • imageCupcakeKaper:

imageRandomPickle:
    imageCupcakeKaper:

wow, I think you just named my top 3 alcoholic beverages. you just blew my mind LOL 

V|V TSP V|V
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Just water but the crappy karaoke going on in my neighborhood is making me wish for something stronger, lol. I can hear it even with my doors shut.
  • I just sat down with a cup of Caramel Drizzle coffee with Baileys.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"