April 2012 Moms
Options

mommy study date success! PIP

I wanted to share today's feat! For those that don't know me I am a nurse working close to FT hours, and currently in grad school working on my Masters in Nursing. I also have a BUSY two years old and a husband that does shift work. 

Today my group partner came over with her two year old, the kiddies played awesome while we worked on a research project. After lunch we told the kids it was quiet time and stuck in a movie thinking regular naps may be a bit much to ask given the change in routine, well here's what happened! We had a great day and got a lot accomplished! What a relief mommy's CAN still be good students!image

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: mommy study date success! PIP

• Options
    So sweet. Sleeping kids are so adorable.
    i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • Options
    That is awesome! I am restarting my masters courses next fall and am petrified of doing it with DS and new baby. Good for you and yay for good sleepers!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Awww! Adorable!
    due april 10th :))
  • Options
    Wow!  I applaud you!  I work full time and just finished part time (night classes) grad school for my Masters in biology in May and it was hard enough to do that without being pregnant and having a 2 year old running around!  I don't know how you do it!  Keep up the good work!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"