October 2011 Moms
Options

Letter to MP got me thinking...

That I am really curious about the whole MP thing!! Can it come out when your just walking around or usually when you use the bathroom?  What really does it look like?  Will I for sure know that I lost it?  Does it always come out in one glob or a little bit at a time?  Does it always accompany spotting since it is also called the "bloody show"?  I need the MP low down LOL!!My Dr. told me yesterday that I am 2cm dilated and 60% effaced, and I haven't really notice any more mucus coming out than normal.  Though I swear I did notice a little bit of spotting this morning when I went to the bathroom, but none since.  I thought it may have been from having my first internal exam yesterday...Thanks for the info :-) 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Letter to MP got me thinking...

• Options
    With DS, my MP started coming out around 37w over a period of a few days.  It was more than just regular discharge, but not one huge glob (more like a series of smaller globs).  I had no bloody show at all.  At 38 weeks I was 2cm dilated and 80% effaced and my water broke at 39 weeks.  HTH.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I don't remember ever seeing my MP! I was paying attention too.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    giant snot bugger at 36w6d. water broke 37w3d. I was 1 cm.
    DS 7/6/09
    DD 9/4/11
    EDD 9/1/15
  • Options
    imagehinmighty:
    That I am really curious about the whole MP thing!! Can it come out when your just walking around or usually when you use the bathroom?  Part of mine came out in my underwear with my 1st DD and  a day or two later some more did on the TP What really does it look like?  Like a huge snot rocket you get when your sick during the winter. The 1st time it was more solid the 2nd time more gooey Will I for sure know that I lost it? For me it was definite but like all other things it can be different for everyone Im sure  Does it always come out in one glob or a little bit at a time?  See 1st answer but every woman is different. Does it always accompany spotting since it is also called the "bloody show"?  Mine was def tinged with blood but I think I've read on here that not all women have that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"