Parenting
Options

Restaurant recs in Vegas?

I am going to meet a friend there, but she's going to have other things to do as well, so chances are I'm going to have at least one out of my 3 nights there where I eat alone.  I'm not afraid or uncomfortable to eat alone in a restaurant & since its just me, I'm not worried about an insane bill, so I'd like to go someplace sort of shmancy.  Any recommendations? 

And while we're at it, recs for good massages/spas? I'll be at the Monte Carlo but I'm not averse to heading to a different hotel.  My friend will be at the Bellagio--do they have a good spa?

Thanks!  

Re: Restaurant recs in Vegas?

• Options
    I'm in Vegas, but I don't know how helpful I am because I never go to the strip! LOL. Definitely check out City Center, Cosmo, Wynn, Palms, etc. I would definitely recommend Nine Steakhouse and Little Buddha (great sushi). Both of those places are at the Palms. I'm not too sure about spas. I really want to go to the spa at the M (a newer hotel all the way at the end of LV Blvd. It's more of a locals place though because it is so far from the strip. I can ask some of my friends and see what they recommend for spas. :)
  • Options
    Sorry, I think I read that wrong re: the spa. I have heard good things about everything at the Bellagio, so i'm sure the spa is no exception. But if you don't want to go to that spa, I can still ask around for you. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I ate Fellini's in the stratosphere Hotel.  Great Italian food.
    Josh-10/1/87, Brittany 3/9/91, Mandi 7/26/92, Michelle 9/11/06 image I'M GRAPE JELLY- ALWAYS AROUND & ALWAYS THE SAME If I leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me. For I must be traveling on now. Because there are too many places I've got to see. -Allen Collins & Ronnie VanZant My favorite verse!
  • Options
    STK at the Cosmopolitan!!!  And yes, the spa at the Bellagio is lovely.
  • Options
    The spa at the Bellagio was worth every penny.  :)  Have a great visit. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"