Pregnant after a Loss

LO has eviction date!

If this little boy doesn't come this weekend, I will be induced on Tuesday at 41 weeks 3 days! Had my first non stress test today and baby is looking great and have another one on Sunday... I'm torn about the induction.. I'm scared of it but my doc will be on that day... If I go this weekend it will be a new doc I haven't met yet. Either way I am 4 days or less away from meeting my son and I'm super emotional. I have not always been a super regular bumpie but I have had a lot of questions answered by you ladies and hope to have been equally as helpful to some of you! The support on this board is truly beautiful thing and I have never been made to feel silly or stupid about asking a question... I appreciate you ladies who have helped me along my journey and I pray each and every one of you have a safe and successful pregnancy! I can't wait to post pics of my little guy soon!!! :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP!! Oct. 28 2010 - Natural MC Nov. 16 at 7 wks BFP!! January 17, 2011

Re: LO has eviction date!

• Aww, hope you have a super quick and easy induction, or baby decides to come this weekend!
    BFP CP 1/12/11 DD born 10/16/11
  • yay!!! time to come out and play LO
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I hope your LO decides to come out on his own over the weekend!  Come on LO, mommy is ready to meet ya!
    BFP 1: 08Aug10, EDD: 14Apr11, D&E 11Sep10 BFP 2: 29Jan11, EDD: 12Oct11, DS born 07Oct11!!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sending all good vibes your way for a good start to labor however it happens. Can't wait to see your little guy on the outside!

BFP #1 5/2010 - Missed m/c at 8 weeks
    BFP #2 2/2011
    Baby G welcomed with love and relief 10/2011
    Surprise BFP 1/8/2013...say what? Baby A arrived 9/2013

Motherhood is not for wimps

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Yay for a date!! I hope he makes his appearance before then though :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"