TTC after 35

**UODuckBride**

Just wanted to check in on you, I thought you had another appointment this week.  Hope all is going great!!!

Re: **UODuckBride**

• Wow! You are better at remembering my appointments than my husband is! Thanks for thinking of me since I have been a bit of a bad bumpie and trying to stay away from the boards in an attempt to keep my anxiety at bay. I just got back from our appointment and it was all good news! We are measuring right on track at 8w5d and the baby's hr is up to 180 bpm from 140 at out last appointment. We also saw "spontaneous fetal movement", which our RE stated was an even better sign than the hr and growth. He said now, that even with our history, the MC rate was in the low single digits since we saw that movement. So we have graduated to the OB and have out NT scan in just over 2 weeks. Today is our 7th anniversary and we are both so happy! Thanks for thinking of me and I may be moving over to the PG boards. We of course know something could still happen, but this is the farthest we have ever been and we are starting to feel much more positive! Sarah
    Me: 37 DH: 43 Married 9/2004 TTC since 9/2005 CP Dec 2006 MC June 2008 at 6 weeks MC April 2010 at 9 weeks 50 clomid+IUI 11/2010=BFN 50 clomid+IUI 12/2010=BFP MC Feb 2011 at 7 weeks 8/11 CD3 AFC=24,FSH=6.91,AMH=5.6,E2=47.9, TSH=1.27,8/26 12DPO BFP Alistair Charles "Charlie" was born 5/7 weighing 8lbs, 10oz and 22" was long imageimageimageimage
  • Oh Sarah that is wonderful awesome news!!!  I don't want you to think I am "stalking" you, I have truly been thinking and praying for you. We had our NT scan last Friday and it was such a relief to actually see  a "baby" tossing and turning around in there!  My DH is finally getting relaxed and excited!!  I will be 14 weeks tommorrow and I can't believe that I have made it this far!!  I look forward to you being on the PG boards!!!  Good luck on the NT Scan, I hope you continue to receive good news, you guys deserve it!!!  Happy Anniversary!!  Melissa
  • Loading the player...
  • ::: butting in, and totally stalking ::: 

So glad you had a great u/s today and that you both are doing well.  I had another u/s today just to make sure and the HB was 161 and baby ELF is measuring right on track at 7w4d.  Phew

::: butting back out :::

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"