Pregnant after 35
Options

U/S - We're having a......

Very healthy girl!!!  I am in complete and total shock.  I was sure this was a boy.  But I was wrong and we are thrilled.  DH said he was a little disappointed that it wasn't a boy, but then he was thinking that girls usually become Daddy's little girl and he is really good with that. She was snuggled up on my left side which confirmed what I've been feeling today was her movements which is awesome.  And when we finally got her to move she kept waving at us.  It was the cutest thing I've ever seen. Can't wait to meet her in February.

Re: U/S - We're having a......

• Options
    Congrats!!  That is great news :)  Time is going to fly by now.. planning planning ,,
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Awww congrats to you and DH.  Best of luck.  Feb will be here in the blink of an eye.  Big Smile
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!!
    b/w=FSH 15.6, AMH 0.4 surprise natural BFP on 3/12/11
    DS born via unplanned C-section at 40w6d

• Options

Congratulations! Little girls are wonderful.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congrats!!!!!! Very happy to hear that you are on your way to a healthy lil girl!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    YAY!!!  I was wondering when your A/S was.  I'm having girls too!  I'm so excited for you.
    IVF#1 May 2011 15 Eggs Retrieved, 11 Fertilized using ICSI + HPT on 6/9/11 Beta #1 420 Beta #2 2167 US 7/1 TWINS!! Due 2/18/2012 Brooke and Nora born at 35.6 weeks Jan 20th 2012
  • Options

CONGRATS!

I can't wait to see what we are having. I hope its a boy :-)  We already have a 14yr DD & a female cat.  So we need a lil boy in the house for my DH's sanity LOL :-)

• Options
    Congratulations!  I'm so happy for you!!!
    ~Married 11/08~
    ~TTC since 01/09~
    ~SA & B/W - 06/09 - Normal~
    ~Encouraged by OB to "just keep trying" 06/09 - 06/10 (oh, the wasted time)~
    ~HSG - 08/10 - Clear/Normal~
    ~Lapo - 01/11 - Normal~
    ~Clomid 50mg, Trigger shot, Prometrium - 01/11, 02/11, 03/11~
    ~BFN - 02/11~
    ~IUI #1 03/15/11~
    BFP 3/28/2011
    Diagnosed with GD at 28 weeks. Controlled through diet and exercise. No insulin.
    Diagnosed with Cholestasis of pregnancy @ 36 weeks.
    Delivered via C-section @ 36 weeks on 11/9/11.

TTC#2 for a few months naturally (ha!)
    ~IUI#1, Clomid, Trigger,  10/13 - BFN
    ~IUI#2, Femera, Ovidrel, 11/13

• Options
    Congrats on a great u/s appt & on your bouncing baby girl!
  • Options

Congrats to you!! My husband is a "manly-man" (races cars and loves his Harley!), so naturally I thought he would be disappointed with having 2 girls....but he is thrilled! Above anything, we prayed for healthy children. And now, our girls are both VERY much "Daddy's girls"....he LOOOOVES the tea parties, playing dress-up, and is much better than I am at painting DD#1's nails! LOL! He refers to us (myself and the 2 girls) as "My girls" or "My ladies"!

Enjoy it! It is a blessing!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"