Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Lightweight stroller recommendation

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a good lightweight stroller.  We have the BOB Revolution, but it isn't always practical to easily pack/unpack.

Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Lightweight stroller recommendation

• Options
    We have this one:  Chicco Liteway Stroller.  I can and have several times pulled it out of the trunk and opened it and then closed it and put it back while holding DD.  I did play with it several times before going out to make sure I knew how to open and close it (without looking like a moron) which helps in the one handed-ness of it.  It folds up kind of like an umbrella stroller, but is sturdier and has a nice sized shade.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have The First Years Jet Stroller. It's a pretty nice umbella stroller but the sun shade is terrible.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    we just got the maclaren triumph last weekend and i love it like crazay.
  • Options
    We have the Kolcraft Contours Lite and I love it, it has all the bells and whistles of a full sized but it's more compact, light weight and maneuverable. I think the only real complaint I have is that you can't fold it one handed, but that's not really as huge of a deal as I thought it would be. It's a wonderful stroller for the price, and I love that it has an oversized sun shade.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We have a Maclaren I love. My sister gave it to us, Marshalls and TJ Maxx often have them for up to 50% off retail price.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"