Success after IF

Nicknames for Your LO

What do you call your LO? Our daughter is named Lilian, but she also goes by Birdie, Birdie Boo, Silliest Liliest and the most recent one Squishy Tushy because she's cloth diapered, so her bum is particularly squishy. :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Nicknames for Your LO

• Claire is Clairabelle and most recently, Gabby.  She never.ever.ever. stops talking/singing. 
  • Jack is the Jack Bear, Jason is wiggle worm, the wiggles or Mr Wigglesworth and T.J (already a nickname) is Tj-kins.  

Squishy Tushy is adorable .

• Loading the player...
  • Lovie Bear, or Lovie for short. I call her Maya Papaya sometimes, too.
  • Jonesy, Punkin, Punk, Little man, Stinker, Duder...tons more that I can't think of right now!  ha!
  • G-man is about it...not much need for a nickname for a 1 syllable name (which is partly why we chose the name).
    "Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

• Pickles - my sister started calling him this when I put my foot down to her calling him Dill, it stuck.
    Bug - he's my litlle lovebug!
    Squirmy wormy - it's like wrestling an alligator getting him dressed.
    A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
    After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
    My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/arriinthere/PJ/?action=view
  • We have so many:  Gare bear, G Love, Slim Shady, GiGi, Garri Berry, G, sweet pea.  It's a miracle she knows her real name.
  • So many . . .  We call James: Jamesie, J-bird, Peep, Peeper, Peepicus, Fussicus Maximus, Love Bug, Bug, Baby Bird

Ben is Peanut, Ben Bug, Oruguita (little caterpillar in Spanish), Fussicus Dos,Owlet, when he was nursing I used to call him my Nurse Shark

Some of them are interchangeable between the two of them

• We have a bunch too - whatever seems to pop out. Our little one is Charlie so my DH calls him Lil C (like in SYTYCD) which always makes me laugh.
    IUI #5 50 mg clomid + ovidrel + IUI 10/15 = BFP

Beta #1 27 (13 dpo) Beta #2 143 (16 dpo) Beta #3 436 (19 dpo) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• Nicholas:  Monk (monkey), Nick Nack, Nicky

Ava:  Pretty pretty girl and that's about it.  

•  

DS (Davis):  D, D-Man, D-Money (DH trying to be silly), Davis Britches, Punkin, Punkin Britches, PB, Baby, Baby Love, Lovey

DD (Amelia):  Millie, Millie Lou, Mia Mouse, Millie Bug, Buggy Boo, Amelia Britches, Honey Bunches, Honey Bunches of Oats ;).  Oh, and "Sister" when talking about DD to DS.

(Seriously, what's the deal with "britches"??!!  No clue.)

• I really just have nick names for the girls

Cora - I call My Can Can Girl - her intials are CEN

Elsie's middle name is June.  So, she gets EJ, Junebug, Junie Girl

• We call him bubbas, buddy, little dude.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We had silly nicknames for Elizabeth when she was a baby, but they all kind of faded away as she got older and her personality became stronger.

The closest thing to a nickname she has right now is El-za-bette. She has a Bosnian teacher and that's how she pronounces Elizabeth and I've picked up the habit!

After 20 months, 3 Clomid cycles and 4 IUI cycles, IVF #1 with ICSI = BFP!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Eliza has been bean or Elizabean since birth. Many variations come out of my mouth on a given day - stinker bean, bella bean, beaniebean... Lydia so far has been Itty Bitty Liddy or baby bean.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC since Dec '04 Severe MFI-diagnosed 12/06 3 failed Fresh IVFs FET #1 - BFP!! 2 blasts tx on day 6. Beta #1 8dp6dt = 56, Beta #2 = 600, Beta #3 = 5600 My Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Let's see...

Charlotte:  Charlie, Charlie Bear, Chowwa (how Ava used to say it), Cha or Cha Cha (how CeCe says it), Charlie O

Cecelia:  CeCe, CeCeYa (how Ava says it), Ceester, CeCe Jane, CeCe J

Ava:  A, Sister, Pink, Pinkalicious, Ava Baby, Jessie, Punzel, Belle

My Favorite Books image
    Books read in 2012: 58!
  • We call our DD "Chunky Monkey" or "Monkey" and our DS "Squirmy Wormy" or "Wormy" :)
  • We call our DD "Chunky Monkey" or "Monkey" and our DS "Squirmy Wormy" or "Squirms" :)
  • imageMontyMrs:

Jack is the Jack Bear, Jason is wiggle worm, the wiggles or Mr Wigglesworth and T.J (already a nickname) is Tj-kins.  

Squishy Tushy is adorable .

Ha! That reminds me of some other nicknames that I have for Birdie. I also call her some "Scottish" variation of what she's doing/her mood. So, Drooly McDroolerson or Cranky McCrankpants.

• Annabear is our go-to for her.   Anna Banana gets used a lot, too.  
    Brought to you by IVF, ICSI, limited fert, and oocyte cryopreservation.
    Because we're fancy like that.

• We haven't come up with anything too creative yet for Roman but most of the time I call him Boogie or Bubby.  I have no clue why!  My friend's mom thought we named him Broman since she misheard me when I told her his name.  So sometimes we call him Broman to be funny :)
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Oh boy do I:)

Callista is Cali, Itty, Itty bitty, bitty boop, and the longest Itty Bitty Teeny Tiny St___ Hieny fuzzy wuzzy Cali Burrito!

The blanked out part is part of our last name....

Savannah is Savie, Sugar, booboo, jabber jaws, and her long one Sugar Booger booboo bear.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We call Parker Parkmonster and Parkman. We also refer to him as Buddy. I call him Love :)
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • I guess we're boring.

We call our son Buddy and our daughter Lady.
    DX: Him: Super sperm Me: Diminished pituitary function due to tumor removed April 2008, MTHFR Hetero C677T & A1298C
    IVF #1-4=BFN IVF #5=BFP! U/S on 5/3 revealed TWINS!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Asher is Asher Bear, Bear, Bearsasaurus Rex, Beast, Beast-a-Bear, and Bear Baby.

Benjamin is Benjamin Bunny, Benjabun, Benjaboo, Cinnamon Bun, sometimes I call him strange variations of cinnamon like Mins-a-Muns, and sometimes he is Funny Bunny. 
  • Theodore is Theo or Sweetheart.  Some times I call him Theodorable.  Friends have nn'd him The O or T-Bone (another play on DH's nn)

Francis is Sweetie Pie or Franny Me Boy.  That one came from SIL and it stuck

Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Preston - Pres, Bug, or Mister Man

Jordana - JoJo, JoJobeans, Ordana (how Preston's says her name), and Peaches

Brady - Brady Boy, Bray Bray, Little man, and Monkey 

• Oh, let's see....Ellie Bean, Munchkin, Babydoll, Peanut...and most recently Drooly Droo (don't ask me how I came up with that..it just came out!) because she drools as she eats...like all over, soaking anything under her!
    SAIFW
  • I call her all kinds of things... Bug, Buggy, Jean Bean (middle name is Jean), and Sissy (all though she she is not a sister... lol).  My DH calls her Jean Bean as well and his "little tweethart" :-)

PCOS, Tubal Factor
    2 Ectopic Losses = 2 surgeries = 1 unusable tube
    IVF #1 June 2009 = SUCCESS! EDD 3/7/1
  • Sophia:  Boodie Bear, Sillies

Lily:  Lil Bill, Billy, Lily Billy, Bill Bill, Bill  (sad, I know)

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • E Bug, Buggy Boo, Bug
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Vee, Veevee, I. Verona (sung to the tune of "My Sherona"), Stinker, Stinkerbell, Boo, Boo Bear, Boo Belly, Droolio Inglesias.

• imagevandelay:
    Droolio Inglesias
    Bwahahahaha! I love it!
  • I call Patrick Bugaboo or Buggy.  Not sure why.

If I call him Darling, he gets mad and says, 'No I'm not.  I'm Patrick!"

• All of my kids are bears, so Shannon Bear, Quinny Bear and Sully Bear.  But, then they have their own unique ones like Quinn is also Monkey Pants and Quinnapotamus and Shannon is Little Man or Bear Bear.  Sully is sometimes called Jiggly Head.

Kelly, Mom to Christopher Shannon 9.27.06, Catherine Quinn 2.24.09, Trey Barton lost on 12.28.09, Therese Barton lost on 6.10.10, Joseph Sullivan 7.23.11, and our latest, Victoria Maren 11.15.12

Secondary infertility success with IVF, then two losses, one at 14 weeks and one at 10 weeks, then success with IUI and then just pure, crazy luck.  Expecting our fifth in May as the result of a FET.

This Cluttered Life

• Ok my DH loves Scuzz bucket, but also Bobby Flay, NPH (Neil Patrick Harris), and Cannelo (red headed, Mexican boxer). Hes a red head so some are related to that.
    I also call him lil guy, beautiful, and baby. I hope he learns his name!
    After almost 3 years and 2 IUIs our lil guy is here! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker <a href="http://s579.photobucket.com/albums/ss238/hall_kyrac/?action=view
  • Claire is monkey and Clairebear.

Our Journey from two to three! 3 IUI's, 2 IVF's, decided to move to foster/adopt. 12/24/2009 Baby C born, 2/1/2010 placed with us, 5/17/2011 Adoption final- we are finally a forever family! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Jack Jack is the biggest one. We chose a short name to avoid nicknames and here we are calling him Jack Jack.

I also call him Lovie and Dh calls him buddy 

Forever in our hearts
    ~12/05 * 7/06 * 12/06 * 4/07 * 10/08~
    "When the world says, "Give up" hope whispers, "Try one more time"
    After 4yrs, 5 IUI's, 2 IVF's, 2 FET's, PGD, and 5 losses our little miracle is finally here!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
    Cricket's Cadence
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"