June 2011 Moms

How often do you cut your LO nails?

I cut my LO nails every 4 or 5 days.  And I get as close as I can.  Should I cut them more often?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How often do you cut your LO nails?

• Im afaid to cut. I still file :)

Our World!!

Blaine Emerson                  Bailey Rae

3-31-14                               6-10-11

image image
  • I'm cutting my LO's every 10 days or so. His grow so fast! And I'm scared to get very close b/c I accidentally cut him about a month ago and that was awful.
  • Loading the player...
  • Probably once a week.  I usually notice they need a trim after she scratches me.  I do it while nursing so she's occupied and doesn't fight me or try to put the clippers in her mouth.
  • I do it about every week or when I start getting scratched.  I can't believe how fast his nails grow! 
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • At least twice a week. They grow really fast and if I don't keep them short he'll end up with scratches :( In fact, his nails were super long at birth and I had to send DH for clippers while we were in the hospital. Oh, and about once a week for his toe nails, maybe a week and a half.
    imageDS born 6/11/11, miscarriage on 8/6/2012 at 10w5d, miscarriage on 12/29/13 at 5w4d, BFP #4 on 2/21/2104 at 3w4d - EDD 11/3/2014 ♡

Would you like to read/follow my blog?
  • Usually weekly.  Sometimes more often if needed.
  • I cut C's every week or so.  Sometimes sooner sometimes longer... it is usually when I start getting scratches or it hurts when she is nursing. Wink

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • About once a week and I do it while he's sleeping so his arms are all "flail-y".

Am I the only one that hasn't had to cut toenails yet?? DS's toenails don't seem to grow... Huh?

• imagekasutton84:

About once a week and I do it while he's sleeping so his arms are all "flail-y".

Am I the only one that hasn't had to cut toenails yet?? DS's toenails don't seem to grow... Huh?

Nope, I've never had to cut toenails yet... And I suck at cutting nails.   I usually do it after a week and a half.....sometimes two weeks because it takes me those extra few days to get the guts up to try it.

forum
  • imagekasutton84:

About once a week and I do it while he's sleeping so his arms are all "flail-y".

I have only cut his toenails once now....after I noticed all these little scratches on the back of his one leg and realized that his toenails were scratching him Embarrassed

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I file still, too.  

I'm terrible at cutting my dog's nails much less my son's.  

When he wakes up with little self-inflicted scratches it prompts me.   

• imageSarahP15:
    I do it about every week or when I start getting scratched.  I can't believe how fast his nails grow! 

This. I feel like 2 days after I cut them, they're long again!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • like every 4 days. They grow like crazy.
  • Once a week or whenever I notice her little claws digging in to my -- or her! -- skin!

BabyFruit Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"