October 2011 Moms
Options

Well, that's attractive

This morning I noticed dark patches in my armpit areas. I've heard that's somewhat common in pregnancy and didn't think much of it cause it's really just a few smaller spots. However, just a few minutes ago I was changing and caught a glimpse of myself in my full-length mirror (curse that thing!) and noticed that my whole crotch area, where my crotch and thighs meet is DARK. Like really, really dark. A lot of it! Ugggg... Like I really need something to emphasize the fact that the whole area is rubbing together at this point! If anyone has had this before, please tell me it will go away after the baby comes....please!

Re: Well, that's attractive

• Options
    There was a thread about this a while back! Apparently it is common in pregnancy and DOES goes away after the baby is born with a little exfoliation! Let's hope so because I'm in the same boat as you!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Yes, I have it too. I was freakin out and asked everyone about it. It is all pregnancy related. Geez I had no idea of all these little things preggo women go through. Skin tags really surprised me and I hate them!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have gotten a lot of skin tags too and I HATE THEM!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I don't have the darkening of the crotch, but I do have the dark spots in my armpits.  It is not attractive and I really do hope it goes away after delivery!
  • Options
    I haven't really gotten patches but STRIPES like a freakin Zebra lol...around my neck and armpits, very strange!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"