October 2011 Moms

Anyone a hormonal mess?

I am just so overwhelmed with this limbo of not knowing when the baby will come, my husband being consumed with work and too busy for me, and 3-yr-old DD that needs lots of time and attention. I just want to curl up in a corner and cry for a long time. And as excited as I am about the baby, I know it's only going to make so much crazier for several months--and that I will be even MORE hormonal at that point.
BabyFetus Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Anyone a hormonal mess?

• *raises hand*

I'm not a crier, but I am now crying at the drop of a hat (watching any commercial with a baby in it, reading parents magazine, thinking about how much our lives are going to change, looking at the PNP, etc etc).  I also have like NO tolerance for anyone these days. I guess I yelled at DH last night (without noticing) about taking out the trash.  I'm usually a pretty laid back person, but not so much anymore.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I cried while leaving CVS today because they couldn't manage to get insurance approval to go through for my flu shot. How ridiculous is that? Definitely not something I'd cry over normally!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • if you count rage and irritability in your hormonal mess category then yes. everything is pissing me off. i usually have insane amounts of patience. i have three kids and one on the way thus totally necessary but today and yesterday...i feel like i've yelled at everyone--which isnt really true but it feels that way. i'm definitely snappier. 

mommy to two little boys, one little girl, a fur baby and pressure cooker for one on the way
  • I just came online to ask about the very same thing.

The combination of not sleeping at night, feeling tired all the time, not having a clean house (this is driving me nuts), and carrying a watermelon with me all day has made me a very cranky b**ch. I feel like I'm pmsing x 100 and even I'm just sick of myself.

If people aren't going to help me, I want them to leave me alone. I don't want phone calls, if it's not about helping me clean or cook, then don't talk to me or even look at me. Angry

I've felt this way before but only for about an hour or two. This time, it's been two days and even though others are victims of my crankiness, they can just avoid me and walk away, but I have to live with this rage inside of me and I'm the one who suffers most.  I want these raging hormones to go away!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I was watching some show on demand yesterday and there are limited commercials. The only commercial that kept coming on was for the Lion King re-release...I cried every single time it came on. I also cried at road kill the other day...I am sensitive normally, but yikes.
  • imagemamaZbo:
    I was watching some show on demand yesterday and there are limited commercials. The only commercial that kept coming on was for the Lion King re-release...I cried every single time it came on. I also cried at road kill the other day...I am sensitive normally, but yikes.

I'm so sorry, I can totally empathize with The Lion King...however..I laughed when I read about the road kill!  Thank you for the laugh! Smile

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagekrzynluv1031:

*raises hand*

I'm not a crier, but I am now crying at the drop of a hat (watching any commercial with a baby in it, reading parents magazine, thinking about how much our lives are going to change, looking at the PNP, etc etc).  I also have like NO tolerance for anyone these days. I guess I yelled at DH last night (without noticing) about taking out the trash.  I'm usually a pretty laid back person, but not so much anymore.

I think we might have the exact same hormones going on right now... I could not have described it any better!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageChunstad:

imagemamaZbo:
    I was watching some show on demand yesterday and there are limited commercials. The only commercial that kept coming on was for the Lion King re-release...I cried every single time it came on. I also cried at road kill the other day...I am sensitive normally, but yikes.

I'm so sorry, I can totally empathize with The Lion King...however..I laughed when I read about the road kill!  Thank you for the laugh! Smile

My husband took me out to see the Lion King yesterday and was a bit thrown off how much I cried. We both knew I'd cry, but neither had any idea it'd be about 80 percent of the film.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"