April 2012 Moms
Options

I kind of feel like a bad mom

Toot only took a 45 minute nap so I didn't have time to take one myself and while she was in our room playing I laid on the floor with her and ended up falling asleep. I only slept for 20 minutes and the door was shut, but I still feel kind of guilty. Luckily, she spent her time destroying the diaper bag.
i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.

Re: I kind of feel like a bad mom

• Options
    You need some rest mumma!
    due april 10th :))
  • Options
    It happens to the best of us! I think your daughter and my son are pretty much exactly the same age--they sure can wear you out!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagebabyschiller:
    It happens to the best of us! I think your daughter and my son are pretty much exactly the same age--they sure can wear you out!!

They sure can. Especially when you are tired from growing a baby too. She is moving all the time and entertaining her constantly is tough lol

i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • Options
    yeah it's rough. I could never get away with that though since my son takes every opportunity of me laying on the ground to use me as a jungle gym.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    It's ok Gisa. She was fine. Just don't let it happen again ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"