Babies on the Brain
Options

I haz a sad!!!

So let's start with a happy. DH and I have been together for 10 years today. Very Excited and so happy to live everyday with the man of my dreams.

NOW - We suck at finding things to do. We have no kids tonight, and we can't even come up with decent plans for the evening. I am 28 weeks pregnant so that takes out some of the fun things we would normally do. All of the live theaters in the city seem to be ending one play and the next one doesn't start until next weekend. Our first date (we were poor and in college) was to The Olive Garden, so we will eat there then have Beignets for dessert at BJS. We are homebodies so our idea of a fun evening is to buy Transformers and come home and watch TV. My life is so sad and boring, but to be honest, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I haz a sad!!!

• Options
    Oh man, that isn't sad at all. It sounds like you guys cherish the memories that are closest to you and you just love being together. That's the best thing in the world. Go have a good anniversary :) It doesn't always have to be glitter and action-packed. Sometimes the simplest celebrations are the best.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies, I don't feel like a total loser then. We actually find nights like tonight to be the best. I just assume that a date should be more, but hey its worked for 10  years, there's got to be something to it. I'm off :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Mix in a back rub, and that sounds like a great evening.

Happy anniversary.

Om nom nom
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"