2nd Trimester

what doppler do you recommend?

I've been contemplating buying one. I wanted one when I was pg with my DS, but I never got one b/c I thought it would drive me nuts and I'd want to use it 24/7 lol. So now again I'm looking into getting one this time. Any suggestions??
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: what doppler do you recommend?

• I have the sonoline b. Once lo starts kicking, you quit using it.
  • Pocket Fetal Monitor...on eBay for abt $60.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I also have the sonoline b.  I got this based on many recommendations on here.  I got it on e-bay and brand new paid about $50.  It's pretty basic, but does the job.  I wasn't interested in spending more than $50, so that's what brought me to this one.

I didn't find what is for sure the babies heart beats until like a week ago.  However, it looks like you're further along than me, so you should be able to find it more easily.

We LOVE having one.  We have a high risk pregnancy, which as come with many complications.  Being able to listen to their heart beats every day is very reassuring.   

• I just purchased a BabySonic Ultrasonic Personal Fetal Doppler last week and I'm glad I did.  It was expensive but I can definitely easily find and hear the baby's heartbeat (and mine) and see how many heartbeats per minute.  It's very reassuring...
    Me: 42 DH: 39 Married 10/2007 TTC since 6/2008 Issues: Blocked Right Fallopian Tube, Advanced Maternal Age, Weight, Insulin Resistance, PCOS (confirmed January 2013); Myomectomy via laparotomy (Abdominal Myomectomy) - May 2007 Hysterosalpingogram (HSG) - February 2009 - revealed blocked Right fallopian tube Celioscopy - June 2009 - revealed adhesions (scar tissue) between uterus and fallopian tubes, uterus and intestines, and re-confirmed blocked right fallopian tube; adhesions removed but unable to clear blockage from fallopian tube Spontaneous Pregnancy April 2010 Missed Miscarriage June 2010 at 12.5 weeks (embryo measured 8 weeks) D&C June 28, 2010 New RE September 2010 IUI #1: October 2010- Gonal-F + Ovitrelle; IUI #2: November 2010- Gonal-F + Ovitrelle; IVF #1 Egg Retrieval: February 14, 2011 (classic, no ICSI); IVF Embryo Transfer (2): February 17, 2011; HCG Beta 3/01/2011: 96; HCG Beta 3/03/2011: 162; U/S #1 (6 weeks) - March 14, 2011: No heartbeat; U/S #2 (6 weeks 4 days) - March 18, 2011: Heartbeat 108 bpm,embryo measures 4.2 mm - 5.5 weeks; U/S #3 Missed Miscarriage, March 25, 2011: No heartbeat, embryo measured smaller than previous U/S; D&C March 29, 2011; IVF #2 Transfer of 1 Frozen Embryo (5 day embryo) - June 18, 2011; Healthy Baby Boy born on 27 February 2012 !!! TTC Baby #2 IVF #3 stims - October 2012, abandoned due to ovulation IVF #4 Egg Retrieval: December 12, 2012 IVF #4 Embryo Transfer (2): December 14, 2012 (ICSI) IVF #4 HCG 12/26/2012: Negative IVF #5 stims 1/15/2013 IVF #5 Egg Retrieval: February 11, 2011 IVF #5 Embryo Transfer (1): February 16, 2011 (ICSI); 2nd blastocyte non-viable for freezing IVF #5 HCG 2/26/2013: Negative wedding planning Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Highly recommend the Sonoline B 3mhz baby moniter, also known as Pocket Fetal Moniter. You can find it in a few colors, pink, orange, blue, and green, for about $50 or so on Ebaby. I'm high risk and I got mine and was able to hear my LO early on. It's a great confort to know that even now, if I can't always feel her, I can use my moniter to hear her.
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Personally, as far along as you are-- I'd skip it. You should be feeling the baby soon, and then you won't need one! I think it's just another thing to worry/stress over. Trust me, your baby is fine!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I bought a sonoline b as well on ebay. I actually get a kick out of listening for the heartbeat now because you can actually hear the kicks which strikes me as funny for some reason. LOL.
  • I just use 'My Babies Beat'..the iphone app! it was $3.99 and I can listen to her heartbeat whenever I want using regular headphones!

Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"