March 2012 Moms
Options

A MP ? for 2nd + time moms (yes I said MP, and its TMI) *update*

I said TMI so you were warned! ;)

Should I be at all concerned that while wiping today, i had what reminded me of losing my MP 2 days before delivering DD?  No bleeding, cramping, or any other issues to speak of. I'm just wondering if anyone has heard of this or had this happen. I remember hearing that even when you lose your MP before labor, it still builds itself up. I know y'all aren't doctors; I just wonder if this is common. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: A MP ? for 2nd + time moms (yes I said MP, and its TMI) *update*

• Options

Okay I wish you just said mucus plug.

Anyways I'm not a 2nd time mom but  a few weeks ago freaked out beacuse I had odorless greenish snot like discharge. Md ran a ton of tests no infection nothing. She said it may have just been parts of my mucus plug. Since then (TMI) if I take a killer poop I will notice same of that same discharge. I was told it will shed in small amounts and build back up. As long as your not lossing large chunks. Good luck

2004- DX with PCOS

6/2011- Gonal-F + Ganirelix + Oviderl and Crinone= BFP

7/7/2011 Beta #1 119 Beta #2 563 Beta#3 4178

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

http://tinypic.com/r/25z7709/8

• Options
    imageJennPierog:

Okay I wish you just said mucus plug.

*Oh so sorry- I assumed that was just common bump lingo around these parts- probably not til the 3rd tri i guess* 

if I take a killer poop 

*giggle* 

Thanks! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Okay, so Dr. Google is making me more paranoid- to many mixed reviews and scary outcomes; so I just called and put a message in to my OB. Thanks for your input and hopefully its nothing. reassuring stories are still welcome while I wait!
  • Options
    FYI- the mucous-y discharge was from having sex recently and nothing to worry about. PHEW!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"