Parenting

My son: the future poster child for man-flu

The girls are sick, apparently with two different viruses (Maile threw up, but could be from the RSV/cold that caused Bella's croup). Anywho, Ethan is overanalyzing every freaking thing. I told him when he's barking like a seal or vomiting, then we'll talk.

I don't want to be a heartless ***, but geez. I can't encourage him to turn out like his dad when it comes to illness. I'm taking care of two sick girls (luckily Bella's on the mend, but we spent our night in the ER last night and I'm exhausted)...I don't have time for that. I told him that if he does indeed get sick, he can rest assured that I will take care of him just like his sisters, but I refuse to play his game. I know the kid wants some attention, but I think he's at an age where it's reasonable to know that sometimes he's just not going to get it.

Re: My son: the future poster child for man-flu

• LOL thats too funny.  But seriously I hope everyone feels better soon....I HATE HATE HATE croup with a passion.
    Josh-10/1/87, Brittany 3/9/91, Mandi 7/26/92, Michelle 9/11/06 image I'M GRAPE JELLY- ALWAYS AROUND & ALWAYS THE SAME If I leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me. For I must be traveling on now. Because there are too many places I've got to see. -Allen Collins & Ronnie VanZant My favorite verse!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"