Babies: 9 - 12 Months

This reminds me of us.

To shave or not to shave.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: This reminds me of us.

• That is awesome!  It needs a section about getting lucky and the need to shave for sex.  Sometimes DH complains when my stubble scratches his back.
  • Haha that's awesome. I'm in desperate need of a shave, but probably won't for another few days.
  • Loading the player...
  • Bahaha, my exact thought process while in the shower... poor DH he had to learn to love me for my hairy legs in the winter time
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I shaved for the sake of feeling sexy last night.  It worked.

photo 8171fa67-0749-444f-93ec-78250e104e5f_zps37aefc95.jpg

• I told H I like to go natural in the winter.

I didnt get lucky last nightCrying

Photobucket
  • I went the entire summer of 07 without shaving on a bet. I'm a dirty hippy anyway.
    IMG_8165 lb4lyfe2
    Online Photo Editor

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Ztarrgheighzurr Lylliegh Smith is due in January!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • haha, this is awesome!

I did shave last night - but only because it was our anniversary lol 

• I go through that exact list in my head every time I shower.  Not shaving usually wins.
    Livian Elizabeth and Alayna Marjorie!  On their way to 3!
    Lilypie - (mtvk)
    Lilypie - (WdLV)
  • BAHAHAHA.

I considered shaving for my doctors appointment yesterday. Then I thought doctors see my grosser things than hairy legs and decided against it.

and i thought i loved you then <3<a href="http://daisypath.com/">Daisypath Anniversary tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Missed Miscarriage discovered at 9w6d
    D&E 10.27.2011
    I'll love you forever Baby Speck Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagecandr09:

BAHAHAHA.

I considered shaving for my doctors appointment yesterday. Then I thought doctors see my grosser things than hairy legs and decided against it.

I went to a lot of doctor's appointments while I was pregnant. I gave up shaving not long after I couldn't see my feet anymore. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am so late to this party.... But, I am glad I'm not the only one who does this. kthxbye. : )
    image Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"