June 2011 Moms
Options

October Siggy Challenge

October 1st is tomorrow...what are we going to do for the challenge?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: October Siggy Challenge

• Options
    imagekimbo1216:
    I vote something Halloween theme.
    I think we might get more participants if this one was in November. A lot of people are still working on their's. Instead, how about fall themed? Favorite fall activity, fave fall scent - or we could go the other direction and do something from the summer like baby at birth and most recent pic of baby to see how much they've all grown.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
    DD born 5/15/11
    DS born 11/12/12
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageLollyBug18:
    imagekimbo1216:
    I think we might get more participants if this one was in November. A lot of people are still working on their's. Instead, how about fall themed? Favorite fall activity, fave fall scent - or we could go the other direction and do something from the summer like baby at birth and most recent pic of baby to see how much they've all grown.

I like this!!!

~ Cassie ~

BabyFetus Ticker
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    imagebutterfly62682:

imageLollyBug18:
    imagekimbo1216:

I like this!!!

Me too!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    i thought there was already a post with a poll voting on this a few days ago?
    photo image_zps90e45ea2.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imageCarlaAndJames:
    i thought there was already a post with a poll voting on this a few days ago?

I remember  a discussion but not a poll or anything final. I'm not on on Tues though so maybe it was then?

DD born 5/15/11
    DS born 11/12/12
  • Options
    imageDebbie0580:
    imagebutterfly62682:

imageLollyBug18:
    baby at birth and most recent pic of baby to see how much they've all grown.

I like this!!!

Me too!

I'll take mine back and third this!

• Options
    imageDebbie0580:
    imagebutterfly62682:

imageLollyBug18:
    imagekimbo1216:

I like this!!!

Me too!

Me too!!! I just bought the same outfit as my siggy pic (1 wk old) in his current size so that is perfect! 

imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagekimbo1216:
    imageDebbie0580:
    imagebutterfly62682:

imageLollyBug18:
    baby at birth and most recent pic of baby to see how much they've all grown.

I like this!!!

Me too!

I'll take mine back and third this!

There was a poll but I love this idea.
    DSC_0213 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    There was a poll called "October Siggy Challenge Theme Clicky". Sorry I cant make it clicky but it was 30% baby smile and 33% halloween theme. Its on page 4 at the very bottom or could be on page 5 now at the top if new Posts moved it. My thinking is halloween theme because when I think of Oct thats what I think of and Nov reminds me of fall. Couldnt those who dont have costumes Pose lo next to halloween decorations and then later add pix with them in costume. This is just my opinion.
  • Options

imageLollyBug18:
    imagekimbo1216:

Brilliant!!

• Options
    imagejust kita:
    imageDebbie0580:
    imagebutterfly62682:

imageLollyBug18:
    imagekimbo1216:

I like this!!!

Me too!

Me too!!! I just bought the same outfit as my siggy pic (1 wk old) in his current size so that is perfect! 

I like this idea too!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imageimoverit:
    There was a poll called "October Siggy Challenge Theme Clicky". Sorry I cant make it clicky but it was 30% baby smile and 33% halloween theme. Its on page 4 at the very bottom or could be on page 5 now at the top if new Posts moved it. My thinking is halloween theme because when I think of Oct thats what I think of and Nov reminds me of fall. Couldnt those who dont have costumes Pose lo next to halloween decorations and then later add pix with them in costume. This is just my opinion.

Sorry! I must have missed it! I didn't mean to step on any toes! 

DD born 5/15/11
    DS born 11/12/12
  • Options
    Lol. No toes stepped on at all!!! I also like the "how much theyve grown" idea.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"