Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Oh no! Cantaloupe?

I might have had a small piece of cantaloupe today. I was definitely eating honeydew and didn't even think about it in my meeting. I feel so dumb and now I don't even know if I should be concerned! If I did it was only one sliver! I shouldn't be worried right? What are the symptoms of listeria? ::bumping from phone::
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Oh no! Cantaloupe?

• Options
    It's not every cantaloupe -- and I'd like to think that your office wasn't serving cantaloupe from Colorado  that was recalled 20 days ago. I'm sure you're fine!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    Me too! I am having our cafeteria vendor confirm for me where he got it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was eating cantaloupe as I saw the headline for the outbreak in our news! Ah! I almost freaked right then & there- good thing I kept reading, the article was about how the local grocery stores were unaffected as they don't buy produce from that specific farm that had the contaimination. Thank god, I'm sure you are safe too... But never hurts to find out for sure. Good luck!
    ? J + J = 5/29/10.?
    TTC since 8/2010. Irregular cycles after stopping BCP.
    1st BFP! 3/26/11. Missed M/C - D&C 5/2/11.
    Always missed: Our little Blueberry. It's Never Over.
    2nd BFP! 9/3/11 on last unmedicated cycle! EDD: 5/11/12
    1stBeta @13DPO = 289, 2ndBeta @15DPO = 619!
    ? Clementine Lorraine, we love you so much already! ?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Pretty sure you're good to go :) Though I had no idea lettuce was on the list too. I'm a salad nut since I have celiac and just had two huge, fresh salads for dinner.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"