Babies: 3 - 6 Months

4 Month shots

im curious did they have the same affect on your child as the two month ones? ds was cranky and ran a fever for a week after his and im wondering if im in for the same thing? sorry this has so many typeos it is my phone
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: 4 Month shots

• fever wise yes. A low grade fever. She was not fussy from the 2 month ones and has been very fussy from the 4 month ones.
  • My LO hasn't hasnt had his yet but when I made the appt, I asked the nurse about it and she said they do tend to be gussied afterwards. I made sure to ask for the day off after, just in case!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • The 2 month shots made him sleepy... he had a four hour power nap afterwards! With his 4 months shots he was really fussy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • With the 2mo shots, LO had a low grade fever and was really sleepy for a couple days. With the 4mo shots, she was perfectly fine, but got hard bumps at the injection sites that lasted a couple weeks- they didn't seem to bother her though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Picture114b Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • For her 2 month shots she was a little cranky that day and slept almost the entire next day.  With her 4 month shots she was cranky for 3 days, and had a fever overnight the first night and next day.  Finally on the 4th day (yesterday) she slept well.
    BabyName Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • No side effects from the 2 mo shots.  The 4 mo shots were a totally different story.  Fussiness, runny nose, and a slight fever. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imagedesdemona39:
    With the 2mo shots, LO had a low grade fever and was really sleepy for a couple days. With the 4mo shots, she was perfectly fine, but got hard bumps at the injection sites that lasted a couple weeks- they didn't seem to bother her though.

This! 2 months were awful so I was dreading the 4 month but he has been great!

photo c27c4a76-6351-4ead-85d2-b18a046f41d4_zpsf0635b7f.jpg
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Can you give him tylenol preemptively this time? My pedi is ok with that.

Evan had his yesterday and so far, so good. (knock on wood).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My LO didn't have a fever and wasn't fussy with either one.  She did have a good nap after both and slept good through the night.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • So glad I am not the only one! 2 month shots went great, just a little sleepy.  But now, three days out from 4 month shots and DD is still not herself.  She is super fussy, and waking much more at night...how long until she is back to her happy self?
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Are you fromo Iowa?  Love the Hawkeye Jersey!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • My LO had a fever and napped a lot with his 2 month shots, but we could barely tell he got his 4 month shots.  It's the same dose and baby is bigger, so we attribute his better reaction to that.

Missed m/c 11.09 | Missed m/c 3.10 | We miss you & love you so.
    ~ ~ ~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Formerly toddandjulie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"