Babies: 0 - 3 Months

9 weeks PP and still bleeding!!

I know that 6 weeks is only an average, but I'm afraid this is never going to end!  The bleeding isn't that heavy, and I have had days where I only have to wear a liner...but now I am back to pads.  I really want to be able to have sex with DH (I'm sure he does too).  My midwife knows that I am still bleeding but says that it isn't concerning because it isn't heavy.  I just wish I would know when it is going to end.
www.minegoes2-11.blogspot.com

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 9 weeks PP and still bleeding!!

• Is this just a vent? because you've posted it 3 times now.....I'm sure we've all read it. You didn't ask any questions this time. The other 2 times you got some answers with the questions you asked.....Sorry you're still bleeding, but go to a doctor or something.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1:10/31/10 DS born 6/22/11BFP #3:4/24/12 DD born 12/31/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ditto PP...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh $hit, I'm sorry.  I was trying to post from my phone, and I kept getting an error message so I went to the computer.  I didn't see the posts...my bad.  Ignore my lack of tech savy.  Sorry.
    www.minegoes2-11.blogspot.com

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I bled for a long time after both of my kids too.  At least 8 weeks.  At 9 wks pp w/DD#2 I got an IUD and bled for an additional 8 weeks.  Good times!
  • i bled for ten weeks.  hang in there.  it will end! :)
    Remi Ezekiel 2-22-11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"