Trying to Get Pregnant

Anniversary Gift (NTTGPR)

Our 1st year wedding anniversary will be on the 10th so I took boudoir photos for DH. Unfortunately, the album won't be ready until after our anniversary. The studio was nice enough to send me a couple of the photos so I can print them and at least have something to give him.

I want to do something creative, but not sure what, any ideas? Should I just simply print them out and wrap them up, and let him know that its just a preview of what's to come?

TIA for your input!

Re: Anniversary Gift (NTTGPR)

• The first year is paper, so I would just wrap them up and present them to him over a nice home cooked dinner.
    Patiently waiting for our 1st since 9/2010.
    Dealing with MFI, good count, good motility, 3% morph-HSG all clear, all other test results came back normal, IUI is our next step
    May 2012- Clomid 50mg + IUI = BFN
    June- Cycle Break
    July- Forced cycle break due to cysts
    August- Femara, Trigger, IUI#2= ?
  • You can put that in a clothing gift box and just wrap a red ribbon around it. Or Michaels has really nice gift/storage type boxes. I almost used one of those for my boudoir pics but ended up having time to do the book. GL! He will love them!
    imageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks! I thought keeping it simple would be best. I just wasn't sure if I should frame them, or make a card out of them and have some prints inside, or what.
  • Aawww, a nice gift box would be cool. Thanks!
  • Love this gift idea for DH! I think the cute gift box or card sounds nice. He will be so excited!
    Jackie (26) & Josiah (28) married December 27, 2009
    TTC #1 since August 2011
    BFP #1 3/27/12, EDD 12/9/12, Natural miscarriage at 5w2d on 4/7/12
    Diagnosed with PCOS 7/1/13
    Pursuing adoption from Ethiopia 7/2013-currently on the wait list! 
    BFP #2 9/16/13, EDD 5/28/14 Beta #1: 363, Beta #2:876, @ 7w1d Heartbeat:147
    Team Pink!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"