Infertility Veterans

and to add insult to injury

the hospital never faxed it to my dr.

i had to call them and have them track down results (my nurse was doing the same) and was on hold while nurse was getting fax and then got to hear the fu*cking news

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II

Re: and to add insult to injury

• WTF. This is important stuff here. You'd think they would be a little sensitive.
    +++
  • What a bunch of @$$hats. I'm so sorry Worms.
    TTC 12/2009
    Me: 32 - Stage II Endo / DH: 36 - Low count and morphology (1%)
    IUIs 1-3 BFN, lap Dec. 2010, IUIs 4-6 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 - ER 2/8: 24R 19M 9F ET 2/13 2-5 day blasts (no frosties) = BFP - b/g twins!
    E & C Born 10/19/2012
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • That's terrible.  I'm so sorry, hon.  ((HUGE HUGS))

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• Angry
    After 5 years of TTC, 3 IUIs, 5 IVFs, 2 FETs, multiple losses and an adoption that wasn
  • That just sucks :-( 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • stupid fluckers.
    Mommies to 5 fur babies!
    TTC#1 since 2004
    LGBT
    4 cycles @ home with known donor - BFN
    RE un-medicated IUI cycles # 1-7= BFN
    NEW RE Clomid 50mg/ Ovidrel/ IUI #8 BFN
    Took long break
    Nov 2009 - Clomid 50mg/ Ovidrel/IUI #9 = BFP
    Beta 12/4 - 10...Beta #2 12/7- 28 Beta #3 12/9 - 80!
    1st sonogram 12/28 - slow hb and growth
    m/c 1/1/2010 Courtland 8w0d
    Nov 2010 cycle cancelled - polyp removal/hysteroscopy
    April 4 2011 - IUI #10 BFFN
    July 5, 2011 - #11 BFFN AMH .62 Boo
  • That's horrible! Ugh, why can't this crap be easier?
    IVF #3 = Feb 2012
    beta#1 3/21 (14dp3dt)=413, beta#2 3/23 (16dp3dt)=785, u/s 4/11
    EDD 11/25/12
    **SAIFW** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Idiots!
  • imageEdwina.McDunnough:
    WTF. This is important stuff here. You'd think they would be a little sensitive.
    Seriously! Those jack*sses.
  • I am so sorry, sweetie. It's so *** unfair. 
  • Fcuk. I have no other words. I am more upset about this than my own BFN. <3 you and I'm here for you.

Super Angry at those A-holes for losing the b/w.

• imagejessican08:
    What a bunch of @$$hats. I'm so sorry Worms.

my thoughts exactly.

• i am so sorry they dragged it out for you hun, and even more sorry it was a BFN. Sending you tons of (((hugs))).
  • :( times a million?
    DS born 7.30.11
  • I'm so sorry about the whole thing... and how it was handled.  This process should be as easy on you guys as possible...  ((HUGS))
    PCOS, Hypothyroidism, a ton of IVF... finally it worked => a rough pregnancy => my sweet, sweet son born at 29 weeks 1 day Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • This whole thing sucks.  Hate this sweetie.
    Beautiful Miracle Baby lost at 21 weeks due to pre-term labor and incompetent cervix. FET#1 BFN, FET#2 BFP, early loss. FET#3 BFN. IVF#2 BFFN. FET #4 BFP after removing bilateral hydrosalpinx and 3 months of lupron depot. Sticky Bun is here!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh Worms, I am so sorry for all this. You deserve so much more! I am so sorry.

"Onward"--CathyMD Waiting since 07/5/2011 for our forever child! Yep we are adopting!
  • I am sorry worms! I was hoping to get on here and see your BFP. Soon, your time will come! HUGS!
    Diagnosis: MFI and Egg Quality Issues IVF#1-October-BFN ER-16 eggs, 8 mature, 7 fertilized, 2transferred and no frozen IVF#2- March-Beta 3/19 ER- 12 eggs, 8 mature, 7 fertilized, 2 transferred and 1 frozen-BFN. IVF#3 July ER-19 eggs, 13 mature, 10 fertilized...waiting til Day 5 to PGD. PGD results-4 out of 5 embryos are normal and will be banked. IVF#4 Sept 11' 22 eggs, 16 mature, 15 fertilized...waiting til Day 5 to PGD. Total normal embryos banked, quality varies: FET-Nov 11'-BFP Beta #1: 156, Beta #2: 489 First u/s revealed TWINS!! 2nd u/s= 2 beautiful heartbeats! 12/17 Lost one of the twins :(BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"