October 2011 Moms
Options

Why you shouldn't read Twilight before bed

I never got into the whole Twilight craze, but I was desperate for some new reading material about a month ago and they were at the library, so I figured why not?  Well, since then I've sped my way through the first three books, and a couple hundred pages into the fourth book. Embarrassed

I couldn't sleep last night, so I picked it up to read for awhile.  Well, of course I dreamed that my baby was a vampire.  I dreamed that I gave birth to a cat about a month ago...at this point I will be happy if my baby is non-fanged and non-clawed.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Why you shouldn't read Twilight before bed

• Options
    LOL! I love the Twilight series. It's the truth though, pregnancy dreams are CRAZY!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I was also one of those anti-vampire/twilight people...until I caught the whole series on a movie channel. I started watching the first one and then I couldn't stop until I had sat there for all three movies! I think I would really like reading the books, I bet they are even better.
    Married 5/31/08 * TTC#1 9/09 - 2/11
    after anovulatory diagnosis and TTC for 1 1/2yrs with several medicated cycles and one chemical pregnancy, we have our first bundle of joy!
    IT'S A GIRL!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    #2 EDD 2/5/13 dx with anti-BIG E antibody, seeing a MFM
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    VOTE on my Name List
    I don't take one single minute for granted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dreamt last night that Taylor Lautner and I hit a Dairy Queen together and I read those books about a year ago or more.  I think I have a crush on that kid! hahahaha
  • Options

imagePappsMcgee:
    The books are much better than the movies! Just an FYI :)

Yep, the movies were cheesy to me compared the the books. 

• Options
    Because they suck?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"