Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Update: Skinnygirl Sangria

sucks, I hate it. Don't know what went wrong, as I love the margarita. Heard they are coming out with a white cranberry cosmo, I will try it, and hope I like it. That's all.
Patiently waiting for our 1st since 9/2010.
Dealing with MFI, good count, good motility, 3% morph-HSG all clear, all other test results came back normal, IUI is our next step
May 2012- Clomid 50mg + IUI = BFN
June- Cycle Break
July- Forced cycle break due to cysts
August- Femara, Trigger, IUI#2= ?

Re: Update: Skinnygirl Sangria

• Options

I just saw it in the store yesterday and almost bought it. I probably won' t know. White Cran Cosmo sound great though

DS - Born 6/17/12 

DS#2 - Due 2/11/15

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    What does it have in it? Is their actually wine in there? I think the cosmo idea sounds a lot better. The fewer ingredients the better.
    party-fails-crunk-critters-catnips-a-hell-of-a-drug GBCB- Leaving the bump in protest of the new changes. No privacy= no bump for me.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ewww I tried the margarita and gagged. It sat in my fridge for months and no one drank it so I finally dumped it down the sink last week. I've decided anything good = not skinny :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

I too was SUPER dissapointed with the Sangria.  I also wish she'd made it red sangria instead of white.

I'm waiting for the cosmo to come out...very interested to see what it's like.  I LOVE the margaritas and always have 3 bottles around during summer.

Here comes Baby #3! BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm a fan of the margaritas too.  Comes in handy when I'm counting calories and want more than one drink ;)  I'm disappointed to hear about the sangria as I typically love it and probably would've bought a bottle to try.  Guess I'll have to stick to making my own.
    Me: 35 | Him: 35
    G born 10/25/12 | H born 3/25/14
    TTC#3 since 7/2015
    Early loss 12/2015 most likely due to low progesterone
    Began medicated cycles (Femara/Ovidrel/Endometrin) with TI 1/2016
    BFP 3/22, EDD 12/4/16 ~ It's a GIRL!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Yeah, the Sangria-made me tipsy off of half a glass...I don't drink to get drunk...so that was a big turn off to me. The 3/4 full bottle is still in my fridge...I won't try it again...and I am a sangria lover! I make my own for all my parties and showers...and this was just GROSS!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"