Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Question on convertible seats with 2 door

Any certain kind that work well for you?

Has anyone actually even done this (OK I know it's probably been done...)

But how much of a PITA is it really?  The car I normally take to work is a 2 door accord, and DH usually takes our 4 door cavalier because FIL used to drive it and it's full of smoke and its pretty disgusting.  I'm just wondering if I should try to have that car deep cleaned so we can put the convertible seat in that instead of the accord.

Buying a new car isn't really an option....I also have a VW beetle that I'm trying to get rid of because the transmission went out...and I'm still making payments on.  I doubt a convertible seat will fit in that.  Then if it does, we can't all three fit.  I just want a car that the three of us fit safely in and works...is that too much to ask lol?

image April 2, 2011 Exclusive Pumping Facebook Group http://www.facebook.com/groups/113592028761826/ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Question on convertible seats with 2 door

• Options
    My husband did it for 4 years with our oldest and a crappy Pontiac Sunfire.  Now that we're just about to move our second to the convertible seat though, we bought a new car for him last weekend that's a 4 door.  With just one, the seat was in the middle and he'd basically climb in and buckle her in.  But I had no idea how he was going to strap the baby in rear-facing in a convertible seat when there were two seats back there.
  • Options

I had a MINI Cooper.

We used a Britax Marathon at first and then switched to a Combi Zeus 360 (it swivels so you put the kid in FF and then turn them around).

It can be done, though it's not the most convenient.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"