Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

FF App

I need help!  As of yesterday when I open the FF app it says "Displaying offline data" and "no data available or incorrect username/password" I changed my password and that didn't work.  I've been charting for two months so i know I have data and my internet is working fine.  I don't know how else to fix it?  Has anyone else had this issue?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: FF App

• Options
    I think you have to reset the app. I have it on the iphone and it makes you put a passcode in it before you log in. Hope that helps. Is it your first time logging into it from your phone?

DS - Born 6/17/12 

DS#2 - Due 2/11/15

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Mine was completely frozen for two days! I went online and posted some data, and somehow, that fixed my app!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've had the app for as long as I've been using FF since FF is blocked at my work ;).  It has a big X and says offline.  I guess I may just have to delete it and re-download.  blegh
  • Options

imagekristykay123:
    I've had the app for as long as I've been using FF since FF is blocked at my work ;).  It has a big X and says offline.  I guess I may just have to delete it and re-download.  blegh

this is what I did and havent had a problem since...HTH 

CafeMom Tickers
     Anniversary
    TTC since July 2011
    BFP #1: 2/15/12-Ectopic/Mtx at 6 wks

BFP #2: 10/12/12-m/c at 5 wks. 
    BFP #3: 8/27/13
    Me: MTHFR, Low AMH (1.1), High NK cells and Antiphospholipid Antibodies.
    DH:MFI-Low morph (1%), DNA fragmentation: Excellent!
    5 rounds of clomid, 3 IUIs, and multiple non-medicated cycles- BFFN                                                      
    IVF with ICSI in August 2013 brought us our babies.  ER-9R, 7M, 4F w/ICSI  ET of 2-Grade 2 blasts. 
    + HPT at 6dp5dt. #1 (8dp5dt)- 105    #2 (13dp5dt)- 510  #3 (15dp5dt)- 960  #4 (17dp5dt)- 1889
    Dx shortened cervix, PTL, and preeclampsia during pregnancy.  Lots of medications and 13 weeks of bedrest, babies were born healthy at 34w4d!

imagehttp://oi44.tinypic.com/10dwifm.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"