Babies: 0 - 3 Months

2 month shots and tired baby

Sorry being a PW! After ur LO got his 2 month shots was he/she very tired? DH only got the Dtap and PC not all 5 shots.
DS has been sleeping since he got his shots at 11. Was it DC doing this too? I haven't given him any Tylenol either. What were the other s/e of the shots for ur LO?
After almost 3 years and 2 IUIs our lil guy is here! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker <a href="http://s579.photobucket.com/albums/ss238/hall_kyrac/?action=view

Re: 2 month shots and tired baby

• My LO only woke up to nurse after her 2 month shots.  I was convinced she would be up all night after sleeping so much during the day (we got her shots early in the morning) but she slept as she usually did at night as well.  She was a bit fussier than normal during her brief time awake.  I also did not give her Tylenol.  She was completely fine the next day and didn't have any reaction at all at her 4 month shots.
  • My son slept ALL day after his two month shots on Tuesday. Like the pp said, he only woke up to nurse and I was concerned he would be up all night, but he slept really well overnight too.By the next afternoon he was slightly fussier but overall back to normal.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Mason had his this morning. He never naps, but he has been sleeping most of the day. He did just have a brief awake time when we went to visit relatives. He wasn't very fussy, but when he was up to nurse earlier this afternoon I could just tell that he felt miserable. He wasn't himself. He even cuddled which isn't really like him (unless he is nursing).
  • Mine had his in the morning he napped normal all day fussed that night but then slept 7 hours straight for the one and only time ever! He was back to norm the next day

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • DS only woke up to nurse the day of and the day after his shots. He also had a slight fever those 2 days, but Tylenol helped with that.
  • Our LO was very crabby, tired and had really bad gas from the rotavirus vaccine. I hated that he didn't feel good but it was nice that he actually slept like a "normal" baby for once!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yep, our LO slept most of that day and the next day too(with some fussy periods thrown in whenever he was awake).
  • Thanks for the responses! It's great to know mine is not the only one!
    After almost 3 years and 2 IUIs our lil guy is here! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker <a href="http://s579.photobucket.com/albums/ss238/hall_kyrac/?action=view
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"