Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Does your SO wear cologne?

DH doesn't wear cologne. He used to but not anymore. I don't mind it one bit, because I love the way his deodorant smells, but a co-worker went out on lunchbreak and bough some cologne that smells yuuuuuuuummy. Our anniversary is coming up so I'm thinking maybe I'll buy him some. Any suggestions?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Does your SO wear cologne?

• Eternity for Men, Aqua Di Gio - DH has worn both of those and I like the scent on him.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm pretty anti-parfume/calogne... I've had waaayyyy too many headaches from women who wear too much perfume in the office.  I'd rather smell BO
  • Loading the player...
  • I bought him some Derek Jeter cologne a couple years ago that I LOVED. It was called "Driven" but it was the regular blue one, not the black one.

He also has Stetson.

• DH used to wear Kenneth Kole but he ran out. I think we're going this weekend to get him some more cologne. I love the way his deoderant smells too. I just love the way he smells in general Big Smile
  • mmmmmm Armoni Mania
  • DH only wears cologne if we are going out. He has a Nelly one, and I bought him Very Sexy for men by victorias secret. I love that one but he hardly wears it. And he wears Gio by Armani.
    image.
  • DH used to wear Aqua Di Gio, but now he wears Sean John Unforgivable and it smells amazing!
  • Very sexy for men from victorias secret. yummmm yummmm yummmm. :)

H only wears cologne when he wants to get some.

Heymrwilson-2
  • I bought him Angel for men. I love it... he only wears it when he wants to get some too, and it usually works.
    image Pregnancy Ticker
  • Okay, this is going to sound really odd, but H wears Hummer. It smells so good though. He originally bought it in Dubai when he was in the Navy but found it again here later. He doesn't wear it often though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I bought DH Gucci for Xmas and he likes it and it smells good! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"