June 2011 Moms
Options

Diaper Changes

Are they getting to be more and more impossible for you?  N's legs never.stop.moving when I'm changing him!  He must kick the diaper out from under himself 3-4 times every change!  It's kind of funny but kind of a PITA sometimes too :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Diaper Changes

• Options
    I'm actually the opposite.  DS knows when to lifts his legs and when to put them down, its kind of cute.  He also makes this smiling growl when I wipe his bum.  I tell him that I hope he's still smiling when he's wiping my bum in 50 years!
  • Options
    Yep! A loves to have her diaper off also. We do nakey time almost every diaper change. We will lay her on the floor with the diaper under her. When I'm ready to snap it on she has moved herself completely off of it and is usually a good ways from it. Then I have to fight her legs and butt down for me to get to the snaps! Ha ha
    ~ Cassie ~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It depends.  In the mornings she's all over the place but the later in the day it gets the calmer she is.
  • Options
    He used to love diaper changes, but he's definitely less friendly about it lately. He usually smiles while I clean him up, but as soon as the new diaper comes out, he wiggles and fusses. It's making our "relaxing nighttime ritual" a bit less fun.
    Lilypie - (8zJg)Lilypie - (Eu83)
  • Options

imagebureauaitken:
    I'm actually the opposite.  DS knows when to lifts his legs and when to put them down, its kind of cute.  He also makes this smiling growl when I wipe his bum.  I tell him that I hope he's still smiling when he's wiping my bum in 50 years!

HAHAHAHA! Hilarious.

And DS does kick quite a bit when I change him, which is fine for now, but will be a total PITA if he continues to do it once he get a little bigger or is more mobile!! 

• Options
    DS manages to stick his foot in the poop. every. single. time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Totally! Since he is circumcised, we actually fold the diaper inside out and put it on top of him, not under him, but he'll kick the old one that I set aside ALL the time. :/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"