TTC After a Loss
Options

Why does the bump send out these e-mails?!?

I just got an e-mail from the bump titled "What will your future baby look like?".  Don't they realize not everyone is in that happy place right now?  While I would love to think about what a new baby would look like, I can't allow my mind to go there right now.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Why does the bump send out these e-mails?!?

• Options
    Sounds very much like my vent from yesterday.  It's annoying after you've unsubscribed 15 times and you still get them. Sorry. 
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Yes!  My inbox makes me crazy sometimes...and the Bump's emails are the worst too...sometimes they give out such bad info I can't even believe it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

How sad am I that when I saw that email I thought, "my baby looks like dead." I know that sentence makes absolutely no sense but I think in nonsensical sentences of late. 

F u bump, F U.  

• Options
    I still get these too.  Even Similac and Enfamil won't let up.  I swear...  if a box of formula shows up to my doorstep, I will take a bat to it.  I don't care if the whole block thinks I am nuts.

Our baby boy,Logan, was born still at 19w3d on 7/1/2011
    Our 2nd baby boy, Mason, was born still at 20w3d on 1/31/2012

After a much needed sanity break... we are praying for our rainbows

((BFP 7/29/13))  ((EDD 4/12/14))  It's BOY/GIRL twins!!!

• Options
    imageChibiMommy:

How sad am I that when I saw that email I thought, "my baby looks like dead." I know that sentence makes absolutely no sense but I think in nonsensical sentences of late. 

F u bump, F U.  

I had the same thought yesterday.  Boo to stupid emails. 

CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options

I keep getting the letters in the mail that say "Congratulations on your new baby!". Talk about rubbing salt into a wound, with some lemon juice, maybe some bleach, and hey why not throw some chili powder into that cut while we're at it.

The hardest part was coming back to work and everyone asking:
    "Hey! How's your baby girl doing??"
    "Well, she passed away."
    "Oh, uh sorry." (Person walks away awkwardly, making me feel ridiculously awkward).

I really do hate all of that :(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"