Trying to Get Pregnant

CM Question

I would warn about TMI - but I doubt anything written here is really TMI, so here goes...

I stopped my "period" (In quotations because this was WAY lighter than any period I've ever had, and was pretty much just spotting for 5 days) on Monday. Last night we had sex and afterwards when I went pee, there was almost like chunky CM in the toilet bowl, that was pink. Today, when I pee, I look in the toilet bowl and there are those chunky CM looking things in the toilet bowl. It almost looks like a very light pink tissue. Has anyone ever had this before?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: CM Question

• I had a yeast infection that happened right before my period and that was what I saw..but I have no idea.
    Born 27wks 3 day 2 lbs 10 oz 15 inches image My BFP chart BabyName Ticker
  • I am not totally sure, since that has never happened to me. But my guess it that it could be semen and left over blood.

DS - Born 6/17/12 

DS#2 - Due 2/11/15

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Loading the player...
  • I havent had the really light period, but I have had the "tissue" like chunks. I think its just thick discharge...?

• imageashcurious:
    I am not totally sure, since that has never happened to me. But my guess it that it could be semen and left over blood.

That's what I was thinking!

My Ovulation Chart

TTC #1 since March 2010

DH - SA = Low Morphology. Great overall count.

August 2012: HSG - All Clear

September 2012: Timed Intercourse 100 mg Clomid CD 4-8 w/ Repronex & HCG Injections = BFN

October 2012: Timed Intercourse 100 mg Clomid CD 4-8 = BFN

September 2013: New Doctor: 50 mg Clomid CD 5-9 & IUI #1 = BFN

October 2013: 50 mg Clomid CD 3-7 & IUI #2 = BFN 

November 2013 to ??? = On a mental break for now.

• imageVonbabe:

imageashcurious:
    I am not totally sure, since that has never happened to me. But my guess it that it could be semen and left over blood.

That's what I was thinking!

Yeah, kinda what I was thinking too. My body is just so freakin' weird sometimes!! Maybe I'm just paying too much attention.... I mean, seriously, checking the toilet bowl? Snap out of it, Heather!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"